Rapes and Murders of Women Continue to Rise in India

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
India has the same problem as China where the sex ratio is skewed because of a cultural preference for boys. Female infanticide was common until the 70's and with ultrasound being relatively cheap more people can determine their child’s sex and to abort it, if female. Having an excess number of frustrated men with no hope of marriage is not a net benefit to any country unless they need a huge amount of conscripts for war and add a misogynistic culture into the mix and you get stories like this. Just imagine the number of rapes that dont make international news.
I read that in places like Toronto, with high Indian pops, they abort their females...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Thoughts about what? fukked up things happen everywhere. But unfortunately, anytime something happens to a Muslim in India it becomes international news and politicized, because you know, only Muslims are allowed victimhood status in India.

But when it comes to rape India is far from the leader. That would actually be South Africa :mjgrin:
Did you read the article?
It says why she was raped and killed... the perps are police officers who got paid for it
You're fukking scum

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did you read the article?
It says why she was raped and killed... the perps are police officers who got paid for it
You're fukking scum

I'm responding to being tagged in here, and to the thread title - where every rape or other anecdotal atrocity in India is somehow indicative of the country as a whole. India isn't anywhere near the leader in rape, and is comparatively a tolerant nation all things considered. Facts and history bear that out. You want to discuss the crime that's fine, but those points will stand regardless.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thoughts about what? fukked up things happen everywhere. But unfortunately, anytime something happens to a Muslim in India it becomes international news and politicized, because you know, only Muslims are allowed victimhood status in India.

But when it comes to rape India is far from the leader. That would actually be South Africa :mjgrin:
nice deflection

I'm sure it's just muslims getting highlighted in the media

:skip:

constant gang rapes and acid baths plus honor killings are just normal as fukk right? :dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol:

because it is

Tell us how they treat Black students and teachers again?

Apparently they treat them just fine since they show now sign of leaving and India is still taking in African students all the time.

India treats it's African immigrants better take African conuntries themselves. Sorry broski but those are the facts.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently they treat them just fine since they show now sign of leaving and India is still taking in African students all the time.

India treats it's African immigrants better take African conuntries themselves. Sorry broski but those are the facts.
you definitely a clown. no debate.

deny everything and deflect even outright lie :mjlol:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
100%

I'm Kenyan and grew up around plenty Indians in Africa. Nothing you said is remotely true. Relating to the rapes being publicized because of a bias or about the country's reception of outsiders. Apparently nothing is a problem in Indian it's all made up.

Great, but we are talking about Africans in India, not Indians in Africa. You need to quit this persecution complex, Indians aren't oppressing your people and never have. India has loads of problems but intolerance isn't one of them.

It's funny cause when the African American posters share their negative anecdotal experiences with Africans you dudes cry foul and complain about generalizations and talk all that kumbaya shyt, but here you are generalizing others. A lot of Africans in India are involved with drugs and crime, would it be correct for me to say all African immigrants are criminals?

If Kenya was hit with some devastating natural disasters I guarantee you India would donate more money and resources to your people than any African country. But there will never be a thread on the coli about that. How ironic.