Rapes and Murders of Women Continue to Rise in India

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A lot African in India are involved with drugs and crime, would it be correct for me to say all African immigrants are criminals?
Say I'm making generalizations then state the above :mjlol:
Indo cac supremacist talking points. No persecution complex here... You have exposed yourself more than a few times as being dishonest.

Rape is over reported and outsiders have no issues. It's all in our heads. Gotcha.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Say I'm making generalizations then state the above :mjlol:
Indo cac supremacist talking points. No persecution complex here... You have exposed yourself more than a few times as being dishonest.

Rape is over reported and outsiders have no issues. It's all in our heads. Gotcha.

What are you talking about? India isn't even in the top 15 countries when it comes to rape. Those are the facts. Women are safer in India than in any Islamic nation on earth. Women in India are outpacing men in terms of education and upward social mobility. Also facts.

The problem with India is that it has been seen as a poor and "backwards" country for so long, and it is still backwards in a lot of areas, but that's starting to change and it's making a lot of people uncomfortable, so when something bad happens it's put under a magnifying glass. People are in their feelings because India finally has a leader who is putting the interest of Indians first, and asserting India's hindu identity which is undeniable. Oh well that's their problem, they can choose to deal with it or be in denial but it wont turn fantasy into reality.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
It's a fact. Ever since Modi took office his government has been dragged through the international media. Because he's tough on corruption, Islamic militancy, and wants to see India modernize at a pace convenient for Indians, not the west. An unforgiveable crime, apparently. India gave so many people refuge from Islamic tyrants - Jews, Parsi's, Bahai's....an entire ethnic group in the Tibetans were given refuge in India when they were being slaughtered by the Chinese. And what does India get in return? Portrayal as an "intolerant" country of rapists :mjlol: it's pretty comical.

fukk. Outta here with this nonsense

The international community doesn't give a shyt about what yall Hindus do in Hindustan except when 2000 fukking people get slaughtered under your watch, that's a tough stench to get rid of

India under Modi is increasingly right wing, facist and intolerant. Any casual following of the news there will tell you this

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So, thousands protested across the country to seek an end to sexual violence against women, and the very next day this happens?

Sickening, to say the least. Never had any affinity for that nation, never could find a reason to. Now they’re pretty much assuring it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk. Outta here with this nonsense

The international community doesn't give a shyt about what yall Hindus do in Hindustan except when 2000 fukking people get slaughtered under your watch, that's a tough stench to get rid of

India under Modi is increasingly right wing, facist and intolerant. Any casual following of the news there will tell you this

How many Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists were slaughtered during Muslim rule? Unfortunately chickens will come home to roost. Muslims have gotten two nations on the subcontinent to call their own, still they aren't happy. It's the same song and dance with them everywhere. That's why I support Modi, that's why I understand why Israel takes the stance it takes. Enough already. Stop the moral grandstanding bro. Muslims live better lives and have more freedom in India than in any Islamic country. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh...all repressive and regressive hellholes of war and intolerance. And we all know what they all have in common.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
How many Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists were slaughtered during Muslim rule? Unfortunately chickens will come home to roost. Muslims have gotten two nations on the subcontinent to call their own, still they aren't happy. It's the same song and dance with them everywhere. That's why I support Modi, that's why I understand why Israel takes the stance it takes. Enough already. Stop the moral grandstanding bro. Muslims live better lives and have more freedom in India than in any Islamic country. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh...all repressive and regressive hellholes of war and intolerance. And we all know what they all have in common.

Justify current actions based on historical crimes bruhs

Be the world's largest democracy and have state sanctioned mass killings and rapes, bruhs

• Dap

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Justify current actions based on historical crimes bruhs

Be the world's largest democracy and have state sanctioned mass killings and rapes, bruhs

LOL @ state sanctioned killings and rapes. That's not even hyperbole, it's just pure bullshyt and you know that.

Let's address the root of the problem here...any idiot can open up a book and read about the history of religious diversity on the subcontinent, it's been one of it's core characteristics for several thousand years. 4 world religions have their birthplace there, many outside communities have sought and been given refuge there (Parsis, Jews, Bahai's), but it has always been by and large dominated by Hindu/Vedic culture, regardless of who was ruling. Buddhists and Jains had vast kingdoms in India, but the population was still loyal to Hinduism, that's why their rule was finite. Muslims had a thousand year stint of looking down on everyone else and now the British are gone, the tide has turned, and some of them don't like it, even after the land has already been carved up for and because ONE religion decided it can't play in the sandbox with everyone else. Well that sucks for them but they'll just have to deal with it. I say some because I know there are lots of Indian Muslims who have no problem living in India and know this "intolerance" narrative that's been ginned up by the media ever since Modi came to power is all hype.

Muslims in India will have to live with the reality that India is a Hindu/Vedic nation. If they don't like it, bounce.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
LOL @ state sanctioned killings and rapes. That's not even hyperbole, it's just pure bullshyt and you know that.

Let's address the root of the problem here...any idiot can open up a book and read about the history of religious diversity on the subcontinent, it's been one of it's core characteristics for several thousand years. 4 world religions have their birthplace there, many outside communities have sought and been given refuge there (Parsis, Jews, Bahai's), but it has always been by and large dominated by Hindu/Vedic culture, regardless of who was ruling. Buddhists and Jains had vast kingdoms in India, but the population was still loyal to Hinduism, that's why their rule was finite. Muslims had a thousand year stint of looking down on everyone else and now the British are gone, the tide has turned, and some of them don't like it, even after the land has already been carved up for and because ONE religion decided it can't play in the sandbox with everyone else. Well that sucks for them but they'll just have to deal with it. I say some because I know there are lots of Indian Muslims who have no problem living in India and know this "intolerance" narrative that's been ginned up by the media ever since Modi came to power is all hype.

Muslims in India will have to live with the reality that India is a Hindu/Vedic nation. If they don't like it, bounce.

I don't dispute your conclusion in the last paragraph, nor do I disagree with your characterization of partition ((don't forget im AN afghan, we hate Pakistan and regret partition probably more than yall)

But I aint ever gonna forget 2002, I know the facts and that was for all intents and purposes state sanctioned... At the federal level no... But Modis fukking knew what was up. If you wanna deny that, that's your prerogative but facts are facts

• Dap

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't dispute your conclusion in the last paragraph, nor do I disagree with your characterization of partition ((don't forget im AN afghan, we hate Pakistan and regret partition probably more than yall)

But I aint ever gonna forget 2002, I know the facts and that was for all intents and purposes state sanctioned... At the federal level no... But Modis fukking knew what was up. If you wanna deny that, that's your prerogative but facts are facts

Here's the uncomfortable reality that people will have to deal with. India is improving at a great pace under Modi and his approval ratings are through the roof, no doubt he's going to win again. Hindus are tired of the political corruption and tired of feeling like outsiders in their own country. Modi isn't afraid to speak on that and say enough of the bullshyt. He doesn't just talk, he backs it up. After 1000 years of Muslim rule, 200 years of British rule, partition of both sides of the country, and a hostile media that works for congress - a leftover of the British, the shyt had to hit to fan at some point. Hindus have every right to assert their identity, and yes, India is most certainly a Hindu nation....that's not "nationalism," that's just the way it is.

Modi's rise represents the lies people tell about India all the time. Take for example caste...dude is a low-caste son of tea sellers, but has the support of the entire nation. 2002 was unfortunate but let's not forget it started after Hindu pilgrims on that train were burned to death by Muslims. Don't start none it wont be none breh. It's that simple. And an independent council found Modi clear of all charges. You can believe whatever you want. But we fukking with Modi over here :francis:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Here's the uncomfortable reality that people will have to deal with. India is improving at a great pace under Modi and his approval ratings are through the roof, no doubt he's going to win again. Hindus are tired of the political corruption and tired of feeling like outsiders in their own country. Modi isn't afraid to speak on that and say enough of the bullshyt. He doesn't just talk, he backs it up. After 1000 years of Muslim rule, 200 years of British rule, partition of both sides of the country, and a hostile media that works for congress - a leftover of the British, the shyt had to hit to fan at some point. Hindus have every right to assert their identity, and yes, India is most certainly a Hindu nation....that's not "nationalism," that's just the way it is.
this rhetoric sounds pretty familiar :mjpls: