Raphael Saadiq Reveals He’s Almost Done With Album // Tentatively Titled “Jimmy Lee”

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“I’m working on my new album for Columbia Records,” he said. “After this I’m trying to finish it. I’m working on ‘Insecure’ the next season too and a couple of other shows, but in between those shows I’m working on my record.” Adding, “I love to perform so I want to finish my record so I can go be in front of people.”

Read More
Raphael Saadiq Reveals He's Almost Done With New Album! | ThisisRnB.com - New R&B Music

:feedme::blessed:

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
Say dat, doe.

On the realla...him and Dwayne and Tim need to stop bullchittin' and put it back together.

I was thinking the other day how as a unit TTT is an underrated group. 2/3 of the group discovered 2 of the biggest names in r&b D'Angelo (raphael) and Destiny's Child ( Dwayane). What's crazy is each member has broke off and produced tracks that was not only jamming but still had that TTT feel to it

TIM:

Dwayne:

Raphael:

shyt we already kno his production discography.

My thing I seen pics of Wayne and Ray in the studio so it's like give the world the treat of soul. It's long been rumored that them two bump heads which is why the long awaited reunion has been jus that.