Raphael Warnock said he is not for Reparations but Equality and Opportunity for all POC

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall democratic bootlickers are retarded.

Basically you are saying fukk ADOS folks. How dare you demand anything, it's too difficult so yall should just be happy with the scraps Dems give us.

FOH
Democrats are the only people who ELECT black people.

Seriously, why don't republicans vote for black candidates?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
GODDAMN YALL nikkaS ARE RETARDED!!!'
How many fukking times do we have to say we don't fukking support Republicans!! We don't vote for them and we don't support their small government ideology. Especially since Reparations is a big government program. We know the only wealth transfers they care about is the transfer of wealth from everyone else to the already wealthy.
So make better asks of your politicians that can actually win.

See, democrats are basically everyone else who isn't white. Thats asians, hispanics, black voters and indian voters AND "white allies". Thats a lot of people with a wide swath of interests under that umbrella.

Republicans can say reckless shyt because they're literally 98% white. They answer to themselves.

Democrats have to answer to literally everyone else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's going to be super ugly November 8. :lolbron:

xfZVVa3.gif

:banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This white power-esque monologue is coming from an on-the-record pro-Trump dikk sucker so everyone knows. His opinion on Africans or black people of any variety is useless. Dude hates Africans who "fled their country", pushed a whole smear campaign ln Kamala Harris for being Jamaican, but couldn't WAIT to support a 2nd generation son of euro trash German immigrants Donald Trump to be his President.

What a total cakewalking c00n this dude is, to be talking about anyone's black pride.

he doesnt hate immigrants, he just hates black people, loves the white man, loves white America, and aligns with the white mans politics more than he aligns with other black people, cus he a damn Uncle Tom. The only people he dont wanna see in "di c*ntRy mUh aNcEsToRs bUiLt" is other black people. Don't mind this alt right c00n or his opinion on anything.
:whoo::damn:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So when I make your ass look dumb it's "lmao didn't read" gifs because youre obviously too stupid to actually debate me, but when it's time to deflect from your own idiocy suddenly you can stalk every word of my post history.

:mjlol:

Damn you a coward bro.

Once again folks, this bytch nikka pro Trump c00n got all types of beef with "janky hairline non-FBA immigrants, having any place in "his country" but was c00ning up and sucking dikk for a openly white supremacist 2nd generation child of German immigrants to be the President of "his country."

:mjlol:

The motherfukker does NOT hate immigrants, he hates black people. How is this bigoted, right wing shilling shyt poster not banned yet?

I don't live on the internet, and I don't give a fukk what some nameless internet profiles think or know about me. I cant even bother to respond to your negs. Meanwhile your coward ass up and down a black website just to suck up to white power conservatives, post bullshyt, and pretending to be some pro-black revolutionary when you're just a damn coward c00n hiding behind some white country to insult other black people. You a whole bytch nikka my dude. No amount of deflecting like a coward gonna change that.

You have multiple post on here begging me to debate you and the reason why you keep doing that is because your looking for a father figure to take you daddy trauma issues out on

You need to go and get some therapy and learn how to expand your emotional vocabulary.

Really most of all you need prayer.....Let me pray for you again because I prayed for your before and I believe these deamons are preventing my prayers from manifesting.

Hey father it's me @Bunchy Carter:mjgrin: I want to pray for @The Velvet Soul again. You know the struggles he has to go through regarding his family, especially his father and you know that fathers are important for developing manhood.

You see that gap of him lacking a father is taking a toll on him, because he is searching and searching and searching for a father, even going to the point to searching for a father on the internet and if the burden that @The Velvet Soul is enduring is too much, he may have to go to sleep for gooooooddddd
full

Nope.

My family kinda messed up. No cap. Real spit wit my brehs.

:mjcry:

My mom and truthfully all the adults in my family care more about their own money and the attention they receive from the family than genuinely connecting with their kids or family or supporting one another. I come form one of those :mjcry:

I have no plans to support, carry, or try to connect with any of them on that level, and neither does my sister at the moment. I can see them all, as they reach closer to those pearly gates and realize in the end life is about the connection and journey we shared with loved ones, crying for attention, guilt tripping and shaming everyone on some "I provided everything for you" nonsense as their way of compensating for their failures and begging for help rather than just being human and admitting to some errors. But I hope they ride out into the sunset with their savings, pensions, bank statements, houses, cars and whatever else they value most and let that be their company in those last days instead.

I'm focused on looking out for my generation, because I come from a selfish set of folks who abandon you if you're not this perfect rhodes scholar with a successful career to brag about.

My father on the other hand hardly has shyt other than his house and I can't wait to watch him die sick and alone.

Yeah I had it super rough brehs. :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This the type of uninformed shyt I'm talking about. When Biden admin created a policy for debt relief specifically for black farmers the shyt was all blown up by white lawsuits and courts. Y'all overlook shyt like this

Start understanding it takes more than the president by himself to get shyt going

Wait till you tell them the "asian hate crime bill" wasn't only for asians.

Their minds will explode.

Again what white farmers did to black farmer should be a lesson of how to craft policy that will stand up to court challenges.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's right it was blown up by WHITE lawsuits...:ohhh: but every other group doesnt get their shyt blocked and interfered with do they... :francis:
You saying shyt like its profound but we know how this country works and we're tired of these cowards running for office scared of losing white voters....
You're proving our point.

You need things that will stand up to court challenges.

You realize they took a lot of L's for like 80 years trying to pass civil rights laws, right?