Raphael Warnock said he is not for Reparations but Equality and Opportunity for all POC

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
And of course @TripleAgent bytch ass would dap this shyt.

Can yall nikkas please stop repeating this bullshyt ass piece of TLRussian propaganda. Its even dumber than all the "Biden giving reparations to Asians! He signed a bill for Asians!" lie that kept getting pushed here by the typical suspects.

The money is not going to "Ukranians" to enjoy their lives, get new clothes and eat good while escaping bombs and warfare. This is not "reparations" for Ukranian people because we just feel sorry for them. It's going towards fighting the Russian fukking army and to defend our national security interests in the region.

And those "Ukranians" will be expected to pay that back after this war is done. By whatever means it may be. This didn't become the biggest nation in the world because we just give money away.

United States foreign and military strategy is always gonna operate seperately from Washington legislation. Capitol Hill and the Pentagon are not the same place. Everytime I see some smart-dumb nikkas on the damn internet talking about "tHeY gOt MoNeY for UkRaInE buT nOt AADOS!!!!"--certainly someone who wants to be taken seriously as a political leader--I just sink my face in my hands at how people just repeat what someone else says off their cell phones and think they sound like geniuses.

If we gonna engage politicians about reparations let's try not to look misinformed and silly in an attempt to be militant.
Every single dollar sent to Ukraine was appropriated by the U.S. Congress. They control the purse strings of whatever is spent by whichever branch of government. They fund the SCOTUS, Pentagon, etc.

How the hell is Ukraine going to pay the U.S. back? How many decades will it take - if they even win the war and can rebuild their economy? Only $4 billion was in financing out of the $40 billion sent.

What was Warnock’s vote on the Ukraine funding? H.R. 7691 - he voted YES.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's running for office his statements on the issues aren't on a timer.

Many people like Shelia Jackson Lee have laid out plans for reparations and getting different forms of it passed Democrats just like to play dumb so they don't 'rock the boat'. Coward lap dog partisans.

Jackson is the Representative for a district that has voted a Democrat for President every year since 1972. That seat has been held by a black person since 1973. Since 08, she's won at least 70% of the vote.

Warnock is the first black senator from Georgia, he won with only 51% of the vote. He's currently in a close race with a football player with mush for brains who has admitted to threatening to kill his wife, a black person that talks about the founding fathers apologizing for slavery when they wrote the constitution. Georgia has voted a democrat for President only four times since 1976, two of those elections, 76/80, had a candidate from Georgia running.

One has a seat that's hers as long as she wants it. The other is fighting for their seat in a state that would rather vote for someone that can't even complete a sentence.

I :russ: at the nikkas who know reparations ain't happening but just wanna hear some democrats say they support it. Then when they do say they support it, then it's "well do something then" :russ: Republicans tryna erase slavery from history and schools, but nikkas think they'd give reparations. :russ: Democrats have been pushing bills for years regarding reperations but guess who shuts it down before it hits the floor? :jbhmm:

But somehow, they're going to be cool with reparations.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
You have multiple post on here begging me to debate you and the reason why you keep doing that is because your looking for a father figure to take you daddy trauma issues out on

You need to go and get some therapy and learn how to expand your emotional vocabulary.

Really most of all you need prayer.....Let me pray for you again because I prayed for your before and I believe these deamons are preventing my prayers from manifesting.

Hey father it's me @Bunchy Carter:mjgrin: I want to pray for @The Velvet Soul again. You know the struggles he has to go through regarding his family, especially his father and you know that fathers are important for developing manhood.

You see that gap of him lacking a father is taking a toll on him, because he is searching and searching and searching for a father, even going to the point to searching for a father on the internet and if the burden that @The Velvet Soul is enduring is too much, he may have to go to sleep for gooooooddddd
full

:russell: :russell:

Black conservatives the most try-hard motherfukkers alive.

You hate Africans and all black immigrants in "your country" but would openly vote to make a white supremacist 2nd generation child of German immigrants, Donald Trumpf, your President.

You wanna pull up those receipts while you sitting here trying to run game like a coward? Explain that nikka. Cus that looks funny. Once again, it seems like your beef ain't with immigrants, just black people and liberals like some type of cac. Explain that.

:jbhmm:

When you get caught in your bullshyt you deflect like a child and make an ass of yourself. Derailing your own trash thread because you have to overcompensate when youre challenged. Typical Trump dikk sucker behavior.

Explain how can we pass a reparations bill through Congress. Pease tell us what you think black folks in Georgia should do on election day. And finally please explain to the coli and your fellow militants why you, an FBA warrior who checks anti-black immigrants, was willing to vote a racist German immigrant your President.

:sas2:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every single dollar sent to Ukraine was appropriated by the U.S. Congress. They control the purse strings of whatever is spent by whichever branch of government. They fund the SCOTUS, Pentagon, etc.

How the hell is Ukraine going to pay the U.S. back? How many decades will it take - if they even win the war and can rebuild their economy? Only $4 billion was in financing out of the $40 billion sent.

What was Warnock’s vote on the Ukraine funding? H.R. 7691 - he voted YES.
And?

Thats a good vote.

Why?

Its infinitely cheaper than: Russia expanding, more europeans asking for defense, and another world war.

Study history.

Putin is doing what Hitler did in 1938 and 1939.

if you don't stop Putin now, we will have another 1944 :francis:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
And?

Thats a good vote.

Why?

Its infinitely cheaper than: Russia expanding, more europeans asking for defense, and another world war.

Study history.

Who gets that money? The US sends it as a loan but it is immediately recouped when it goes to the arms manufacturers and contracting companies…that money is not given away, it’s a fukking racket!

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
And?

Thats a good vote.

Why?

Study history.

The poster said Warnock had nothing to do with sending money to Ukraine which is incorrect. Everyone in here acts like they are so super smart but don’t understand civics 101.

Warnock absolutely had a hand in Ukrainians getting billions of dollars in aid so the excuse that he couldn’t impact a vote on reparations is false. If he could do it for Ukraine, why couldn’t he do it for reparations.

And he hasn’t even been asked to vote on it yet just give his opinion on it. And he did.

:francis:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the type of uninformed shyt I'm talking about. When Biden admin created a policy for debt relief specifically for black farmers the shyt was all blown up by white lawsuits and courts. Y'all overlook shyt like this

Start understanding it takes more than the president by himself to get shyt going

I thought the original reason for black farmers receiving aid was due to a lawsuit and Senate Act way back in 2010. How did Biden spearhead this?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The poster said Warnock had nothing to do with sending money to Ukraine which is incorrect. Everyone in here acts like they are so super smart but don’t understand civics 101.

Warnock absolutely had a hand in Ukrainians getting billions of dollars in aid so the excuse that he couldn’t impact a vote on reparations is false. If he could do it for Ukraine, why couldn’t he do it for reparations.

And he hasn’t even been asked to vote on it yet just give his opinion on it. And he did.

:francis:
Check and mate

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yall gonna realize that most dems are willing to do is fight for your right to vote for them and trickle down bullshyt
Is this why we got student loan forgiveness, the largest commitment to fight climate change and the biggest infrastructure repair bill of the last 100 years in the past year?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Check and mate

I'm calling bluff on the checkmate.

It's essentially a 40 billion dollar loan they have to pay back. On top of that they could only access 15% of that 40 billion.

If reparations ended up being structured like that I'd move out of the country.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm not a bootlicker. I've criticized the Dems on several occasions.

You're being emotional and defensive right now. I'm simply telling you its not a question worth merit because the numbers will never be there to make it a reality.

You're being delusional if you believe otherwise. White people ain't going for this and you know this.

You will never get anything that you don't fight for.

You and the other Dem bootlicxkers have the soul of cowards.
Too scared to fight for what our people need and truly believe the scraps the Dems give us are good enough.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Democrats are the only people who ELECT black people.

Seriously, why don't republicans vote for black candidates?

IDGAF!!
Not my issue. They vote for who the fukk they believe represents their interests. As any voting block should.

My only concern is getting policy that benefits ADOS. It's not our job to reform the Republican party or to even "save our Democracy".
It's up to Democrats to deliver that for us since we are the voting block that keeps them in power.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You will never get anything that you don't fight for.

You and the other Dem bootlicxkers have the soul of cowards.
Too scared to fight for what our people need and truly believe the scraps the Dems give us are good enough.
Once again, you're being emotional and not realistic. Emotions blind people.