Rapper Chinx Was Targeted According to NYPD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt he was targeted. Took a year to figure that out? I'm still saying dude got hit over a thot :mjcry:

His 2nd album drops in June. Legends Never Die. Should be dope, kid was smooth as shyt on the mic and his hook game was top of the line.
:to:
chinx was a star man an I thought this before he died

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
No shyt he was targeted. Took a year to figure that out? I'm still saying dude got hit over a thot :mjcry:

His 2nd album drops in June. Legends Never Die. Should be dope, kid was smooth as shyt on the mic and his hook game was top of the line.
:to:

This my joint though:wow:

Whoever said they think it was because of a chick on the 1st page, that was the first thing that came to mind smh

I thought it could have been over that Albanian chick he got pregnant too

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yes this shyt is dumb but I guess the police are ruling out the possibility of this being a random shooting

They're saying the shooter knew who Chinx was but we all figured as much

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
He was in the zone the last year of his life to. He wasn't at the top of the game but he was at the top of his game. Just hit his peak. CR5 and JFK (I'm sure most of it was finished before his passing) was some of his best work. So fukking sad.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
It seems whoever the triggerman was didn't have a lot of emotions towards the situation and was professional, no cctv, shots from blind spot of their whip and KIM:ehh:

Def a hitman coz if nikkaz trying to rob you or kill you in revenge for something I'm guessing they'd want the victim to see them do it.

Another unsolved hip hop murder :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
thread is hilarious because yall are acting like the police released a statement to announce this.

The reporter probably called the police station and talked to two cops...and thats what they told him.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It seems whoever the triggerman was didn't have a lot of emotions towards the situation and was professional, no cctv, shots from blind spot of their whip and KIM:ehh:

Def a hitman coz if nikkaz trying to rob you or kill you in revenge for something I'm guessing they'd want the victim to see them do it.

Another unsolved hip hop murder :francis:

I'm not really too familiar with NYC like that but dudes were saying that he wasn't even in the hood. It's sad.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
thread is hilarious because yall are acting like the police released a statement to announce this.

The reporter probably called the police station and talked to two cops...and thats what they told him.
Nah they did announce it. I saw it on the news.