Rapper Game's Stepfather Outs him as an ex stripper

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Game might want to hold an emergency conference call with his stepfather because he just outted the West Coast rapper as an ex-stripper. Hodari Sababu appears in the documentary Hood Life: A Hip Hop Guided Tour of Compton tour, which includes a story of his stepson's (alleged) stripping past. In the film, put together by Pitchfork Media, Sababu gives a tour of areas in Compton, like the “stroll” on Long Beach Blvd. After explaining how to differentiate a prostitute who may have HIV/AIDS from a healthy specimen, he delves into the story of opening the strip joint with Game's mom. “Me and Game's mom, we started a male exotic club. What we used to do we used to come get guys fresh out of jail, you know they was buffed up and they needed money. A lot of these guys can't go and fill out an application and get a job, but hey if they look good, they been working out, we put ‘em on. We get ‘em a thousand bucks a week.” As for Game, his stripping career was short-lived. “Jayceon danced maybe twice, and 50 Cent will not let him forget it. Somehow, somebody got pictures of him dancing in that club with his g-string on, and boy, boy, boy.” Sababu goes on to talk about his stepson's achievements, maintaining that he has no problem telling the story because he's not on Game's “payroll.” Of course the father of three has yet to respond , and being that some of the scenes show his stepfather standing on Hollywood Blvd. behind a sign that says “tours,” his motive might just be to get publicity. But either way, a dude making it clap in a g-string isn't gangsta. Is it?

http://hiphopwired.com/2013/01/07/games-stepfather-outs-him-as-a-former-stripper-video/

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
After explaining how to differentiate a prostitute who may have HIV/AIDS from a healthy specimen
Aq4sX.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah just saw this, so all that time 50 and Spider were dissin him bout being a stripper i thought they were lyin :leon:
and i thought that mixtape cover was jus photoshoped

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
thought this was well known games mom owned a male strip club or somethn and he danced there? edit: just read the article he said the same thing I did before I read it. not like I have firsth and knowledge of this but someone def said this before cause I heard it before.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah just saw this, so all that time 50 and Spider were dissin him bout being a stripper i thought they were lyin :leon:
and i thought that mixtape cover was jus photoshoped
the pic was photoshopped, i dont think his father knows what photo shop is so he thought it was real. but regardless of the picture I think he really was a stripper like his stepdad says

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
i'm pretty sure you kind find something "suspect" about your favorite rapper

Tupac-2pac-Bath-1.jpg

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Cool video

I plan on goin to LA later this year...gotta see what that Roscoes chicken hittin for & find me a "healthy" prostitute :steviej:

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
It's pretty funny that Game was a stripper a couple times...but didn't we already know this like a decade ago?

And what is the big deal, exactly? I assume that in the male strip clubs, it's guys stripping for women? Like, aren't male strip clubs where girls go for bachelorette parties and shyt? I'm not following this line of thinking from stripping to "gay." I guess it looks gay? Maybe some of you with extensive experience in male strip clubs can enlighten me.

Anyway it's only like the 19th most embarrassing Game's ever done, lol

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What we used to do we used to come get guys fresh out of jail, you know they was buffed up and they needed money. A lot of these guys can't go and fill out an application and get a job, but hey if they look good, they been working out, we put ‘em on

What we used to do we used to come get guys fresh out of jail, you know they was buffed up and they needed money. A lot of these guys can't go and fill out an application and get a job, but hey if they look good, they been working out, we put ‘em on

1232135232KBVs5v.jpg

:gag::gag::gag::wtf: