Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So what I was on Change of Heart
So what I was a stripper
So what I never banged, I'm from Compton nicca!!

:lolbron:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From his twitter

Handsome Ass nikka ‏@thegame
Hol up.... Talkin bout he my stepfather ? bytch, my mama aint never been MARRIED !!! Mad cause I aint loan yo gay ass no $$$ #fukkOuttaHere

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been pretty obvious since the start of the thread that he's made these comments down to money, what else would he gain? it's not like he's a rapper

Everytime a rapper gets 'exposed' by a family member it's down to money.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
It's been pretty obvious since the start of the thread that he's made these comments down to money, what else would he gain? it's not like he's a rapper

Everytime a rapper gets 'exposed' by a family member it's down to money.

sounds like something @OnlyInCalifornia would say to defend his man

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceberg Slim

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well put it this way, what we do know for sure that is that his moms indeed owned a male strip club which is wild in itself, and apparently young Chuck had no problem hanging out on the premises. Hella weird. Like ok, let's say any one of us had a mama like that.... for sure you ain't trying to pop up at her job. And you DEFINITELY ain't taking no broad there, which of course he said himself on Change Of Heart.

Taking a bytch on a date to a male strip club? :beli:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Game saying he aint even his stepfather

@thegame: This faq get out of jail & because I dont give em no money... He do a interview with Shade 45 lying wit the same stripper story.. ha ha...

@thegame: It don't work nikka. It's old, nikkas tried dat 1 & nikkas still thinkin that bullshyt gone END me ? I'm to the Canyons on yo bum ass nikka.

@thegame: Hol up.... Talkin bout he my stepfather ? bytch, my mama aint never been MARRIED !!! Mad cause I aint loan yo gay ass no $$$ #fukkOuttaHere

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
how refreshing... Drewski-in-Drags Finally showed up.....

so you said you was dressed in females clothing as a joke between you and your friends?? just wanted to clear the air 1 last time maam :russ:

You've mentioned me three times in this thread, you want my attention so bad its comical. No one dressed in womens clothing but continue on with your lil stalking of myself.

Well except the men who frequent the transexual dating website you run, maintain, and take part in :pachaha:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
You've mentioned me three times in this thread, you want my attention so bad its comical. No one dressed in womens clothing but continue on with your lil stalking of myself.

Well except the men who frequent the transexual dating website you run, maintain, and take part in :pachaha:

wait... so you never admitted to dressing in a wig?? ma'am? :bryan: