Rapper Game's Stepfather Outs him as an ex stripper

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Four posts and counting on my dikk in one thread :pachaha:

If only you put this much effort into your transexual dating website you run Gunshi, you could be making Mister Cee money.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Hows your transexual dating website doing since you've been neglecting it to follow me around?

LOL @ every day when you wake up youll be talking about me. Good shyt you lil weirdo :pachaha:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Hows your transexual dating website doing since you've been neglecting it to follow me around?

my site pays for itself...which is more than good enough for me...

now answer my question about you being dressed up like a woman with a wig on... ma'am :bryan:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
my site pays for itself...which is more than good enough for me...

now answer my question about you being dressed up like a woman with a wig on... ma'am :bryan:

No one dressed like a woman. The fact you are trying so hard to change a halloween photo where a photographer took a shot to be funny is comical.

Don't take out your anger on me that your rap career failed, you are broke, you don't have a place to call your own, and you spend time running a transexual dating website that makes no money. At least you are getting dates for yourself I guess, to each their own.

Mention me EVERYDAY, I don't care. It is your time to waste there lil weirdo.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
No one dressed like a woman. The fact you are trying so hard to change a halloween photo where a photographer took a shot to be funny is comical.

Don't take out your anger on me that your rap career failed, you are broke, you don't have a place to call your own, and you spend time running a transexual dating website that makes no money. At least you are getting dates for yourself I guess, to each their own.

Mention me EVERYDAY, I don't care. It is your time to waste there lil weirdo.

oh so what you are saying is someone forcefully dressed you in womens clothing then took a pic?? ma'am? :bryan:

why'd you let em do you like dat ma'am? :snoop:

writing essays n shyt ma'am?

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Keep upping this thread Gunshi so everyone knows that you run a transexual dating website, are a bum, failed as a rapper, and have a weird little obsession with me.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Keep upping this thread Gunshi so everyone knows that you run a transexual dating website, are a bum, failed as a rapper, and have a weird little obsession with me.

if i could still wear my sig it would follow me errtime i post like before but the coli got soft.....

anyhow, i see thru you ma'am...backin down