Rapper The Game And Brandon Jennings Get Into Fight At Hollywood Nightclub

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Brandon deserved that shyt based off this alone

brandon-jennings-goin-gaga-o.gif
What is this? lmaoo

Daps
I'm the type of dude that wouldnt try and control the mic at another nikka's birthday party either so what are you really saying? :what:

fukk outta here you LOSS Angeles jobber :russ:

I really doubt he hit dude in the mouth bc he was hoggin the mic. This gossip site that has the story prob just didnt know what he was about so they ran with that.

And you really gonna talk about LOSS anything with that walkin L TMac in ur avi? :childplease:

Daps
Who made it to the finals last season tho? :mjpls:

Get mad fakkit :umad:

bryant1.jpg

I guess the sorry ass cross-eyed dude with the struggle knees tryin to make it up the court at the end of the blowouts. Ur boy wasnt even on a team when this injury happened and wont be when Kobe makes his return opening night way ahead of schedule either. Meanwhile, get this dude an ambulance

mcgrady.jpg

tracy-mcgrady-back-injury-stretcher.jpg

a_mcgrady_i.jpg

05-04%20TMacpg-vertical.jpg

t-mac-knicks-knee.jpg

xin_52010309113555200412.jpg

:ufdup:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I guess the sorry ass cross-eyed dude with the struggle knees tryin to make it up the court at the end of the blowouts. Ur boy wasnt even on a team when this injury happened and wont be when Kobe makes his return opening night way ahead of schedule either. Meanwhile, get this dude an ambulance

:ufdup:

This boy so furious he spent 15 mintues searching for pictures of the nikka that had more minutes than Kobe "Bean-Knee" Bryant in the playoffs :banderas:

tumblr_lr62i6ffXM1qdlkgg.gif

Its okay breh. I'd be insecure, feeling some type of way too :ehh: