Rappers that u know AREN'T wack, but still have 0 replay value to u...

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I have to agree with Ace Hood. I heard him spit on a freestyle and was impressed. Listen to an album or two and was like meh.

One thing about K-Rino is that some of his music sounds badly recorded. Thats what has set me back on some of his stuff. Other than that, dude is solid.

Really Sage? I didn't think anyone on here heard of him like that. Always dug his stuff. Non-Prophets, Personal Jounrals, and Human The Death Dance have have been some of my fav. by him.

I used to be on my backpack rap shyt big time a decade ago.

if I want Sage Francis qualities on record then i'll just pop in Sadistik. Much better production and hooks

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Budden. He's a top 30 rapper, great discography but his songs are very long that I just don't have the time for day to day.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I used to be on my backpack rap shyt big time a decade ago.

if I want Sage Francis qualities on record then i'll just pop in Sadistik. Much better production and hooks

I dunno, Sadistik is more like Cage to me. Sage is very much way more political. But I see what you mean tho. For this day and age, Sadistik took on that whole trap style and molded it with some other shyt and made up his own thing.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I gotta go with Mr. Freddie Gibbs. :patrice:
Bruh crosses off hella shyt on a checklist prescribing what I'd want in a personal fav rapper:

Content: check
Some sort of Authenticity: check
Production: check
And overall, bruh just a good ass rapper....but for some reason, I can never find myself EVER wanting to revisit his shyt, it's the weirdest thing.
For ex. Gibbs would rap circles round Dolph, but Dolph gets spin from me daily. I can't explain it really cause I wanna like bruh (:dame:) but it's just something missing.

Any rappers u feel that way bout?
easy, dave east and j cole

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Disagree for the most part. Brilliance is obvious. People love to pretend otherwise though

Bullshyt. Plenty of geniuses have died broke and alone because people didn't get their brilliance until after they died.:camby:

Van Goh
Edgar Allen Poe
Gallileo

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mayhem Lauren
Kendrick Lamar
Ab Soul
Jay-Z [Startin Kingdom Come and everything he's dropped after]