Rappers with the most wasted potentials career wise

Daps
Young Buck- First album went platinum and second was pretty dope as well but you all know the story of his financial issues :sadbron: He can't ever recover career wise

Papoose- despite what garbage he has become, Paps buzz was huge in NY and starting to spread. Rhyming was undeniably dope. But he over saturated himself with mixtapes and his 1.5 mill deal produced no albums. Now he's a joke

Cormega- Dude is one of top MC's in NY and the game IMO but he has the laziest fukkin work ethic and screwed himself with his ony mainstream chance (Nas)

There's many more....

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
tumblr_ma8227ZF2V1rb6fp8o1_400.gif

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mega has a career we'll remember i think

forreal if jadakiss leaves the game proud of his discog :pacspit:

i agree on buck

the cool kids :yeshrug:

GLC & consequence

i feel like there are a lot more, some aint make it not capitalizing off buzz. others never lived up to the name. feel like this thread goin plat

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mf doom has one to two years of proliferation. i dunno if its illness, laziness, or whatever the fukk but when you can rhyme with that kind of talent (rhyming anything like he does), he coulda churned out a few more great albums/sequels

Daps
Forgot to add Obie Trice dude coulda had it all. He had a quality uniqueness to his voice and flow. Why is he so lazy with only dropping an album every 4 or 5 years?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would say lloyd banks.......he still has worthy career but could have reached another level on the solo tip......even with the g-unit hate in full effect he could have took his career to another level after beamer benz bentley but dropped the ball terribly

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
mega has a career we'll remember i think

forreal if jadakiss leaves the game proud of his discog :pacspit:

i agree on buck

the cool kids :yeshrug:

GLC & consequence

i feel like there are a lot more, some aint make it not capitalizing off buzz. others never lived up to the name. feel like this thread goin plat
I fukk with When Fish Ride Bicycles heavy.:ld:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
Lil Kim - She should have capitalized on coming home from her bid. The ppl on her team dropped the ball. She had Dancing With The Stars on smash! There should have been an album, book, documentary, calendar, another reality show, tour, etc. No one in her camp was wise enough to tell her not to invest her time and energy into Nicki.