Rappers with the most wasted potentials career wise

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Grafh

I remember listenin' to his freestyles back in 2003... this niqqa had the illest flow, charisma, skills and hunger. Don't know what happened to him, heard some of his new shyt last year and he sounded washed up even tho he never blew up. Does anyone know if it's true 50 had him blackballed and why?

Its because Grafh signed with Blackhand ent.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Big L - had the talent and potential..but couldn't leave that street shyt alone..i don't think he was the intended target for his demise, but still..he shouldn't have been outside doin whatever he was doin that nite

He wasn't and he was just walking down the street.

I'd throw Kurupt onto that list. There is no reason why he shouldn't have had a more successful career after Deathrow because he was dropping good music after.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The fukk is wrong with some of you nyggas answers, are you nyggas serious. How the fukk has Fab had a bad career, dude is one of the most relevent NY artists in the game right now:what:.

Banks:what:, nygga has a double platinum, gold, and 100,000 selling album, not to mention countless classic mixtapes. Out of everybody named, Banks has done the best job at constantly releasing material and not compromising his NY style. IMO he holds the grimey street sound bread from NY the best, and thats by far, you could never confuse a Banks song with some shyt from the South.

Lil Kim:what:, smmfh at any nygga who mentioned this bytch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I agree with Juelz though, dude had his own style and was a very versitile rapper, I dont know why thhis nygga has 1 album released. Not to mention he maintained his buzz when Dipset fell off and did not capitalize.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Big L - had the talent and potential..but couldn't leave that street shyt alone..i don't think he was the intended target for his demise, but still..he shouldn't have been outside doin whatever he was doin that nite

Kool G Rap - yea he gets respect from all the hiphop heads and legendary rappers..but c'mon, wtf is this nikka really known for besides getting the biggest cum dumpster in hiphop history pregnant?

DJ Premier - dope beats, no doubt, but wasted most of'em on a gay, below average rapper..gangstarr is easily the most overrated group in hiphop history

Everything you just said was wrong :snoop:

Daps
I would personally add Sean Price to the mix. One of my favorite artists and his first two LPs were impeccable but dude has mainstream appeal and never capitalized off it

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Agree with a lot here, I'm gonna add Lord Have Mercy, dude was nice and that voice was just something else

I'll also say Meth, I mean we all know he has a great career going on strong 20 years in, but IMO he easily could've been in the discussion with Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac and them, he just never really got there.

Daps
Agree with a lot here, I'm gonna add Lord Have Mercy, dude was nice and that voice was just something else

I'll also say Meth, I mean we all know he has a great career going on strong 20 years in, but IMO he easily could've been in the discussion with Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac and them, he just never really got there.

Yes def Meth. Coulda been a much bigger mainstream artist. Dare I say Redman too?