MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

Like seeing a ghost before your eyes in audio.

I think you are all caught up in the last 20 years.. :francis:

Was Canibus there to fine tune his flows and word selection? He has a few features I see. :wow: But I can see why he didnt drop his third album, he didnt have that network like he did w/ Hit Squad. :leostare:

from a interview in 2002 w/ Davey D:

Having been gone for a while, you've had the opportunity to create a lot of material. Have you been creating like mad or just mellowing out on the reflective tip?

I've done both, but anyone that knows me, knows that it is impossible to get me to settle down. I just have the hyper energy where I need to always be pushing the envelope. I need to always be creating or my mind goes crazy or some shyt. I get too amped if I am not creating music and coming up with ideas, finding out shyt about life. I take time off to spend some time with my kids in New Haven, CT (big shout to all of Southern Connecticut) but mostly I have been working on material. I have like books filled with shyt. I have like a 200 page pad filled with shyt. I have enough shyt for like 10 albums, the hard shyt is figuring out what to keep and what to save for some next time shyt.