Ras Kass – Intellectual Property: SOI 2 Album Discussion Thread

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
This dope, feeling Ras verse, he witty with the lyrics. Bumpy had dope presence, nice flow, sounds hard over the beat. Oynx animiated. Good song...

word G. i wish DJ Premier would yoked Bumpy Up and give us a second installment of this album OR something similar to this:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I like listening to Ras rhyme, he's witty, lyrical and can have some ill content too, on his game he's a very dope MC. Am really looking forward to his new projects and hope he stays active too.
i feel like fooling with Apollo Brown in terms of producers was a step in the right direction.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like fooling with Apollo Brown in terms of producers was a step in the right direction.
I agree, at times Ras has had some average or wack production, the album with Apollo still suited his style but had good beats. I don't want him to follow any trends, just do him and fukk with what he likes, the potential producer list for SOI 2 sounded interesting. He's a very dope MC though so when the beats are good he usually comes through. I love MC's like Ras that can be so dope to listen to cause they are so witty and say some relatable shyt where you feel like they're speaking for you. That Apollo album put Ras even more back on my radar as it was very good and sounded like he was serious and hungry again, I hope that trend continues and the signs seems promising.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The features excite me too, I like to hear the blends between such artists. Ras and Bumpy sound really dope together I feel, it's a nice mix.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna hear the joint with KRS-One, the White Power track, the K-Rino track, any Premo produced shyt, M.O.P joint, Styles P, Immortal Technique, RZA, Mos Def, Kurupt, all those sound interesting. I've heard good things about the White Power joint, heard it was conceptual and creative and a strong song. Interested to see how good it is...