Ras Kass Responds To Keith Oberman Comments In Regards To Eminem Trump Diss

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lemme guess: Eminem’s a devil cac and I should hate him for making a move in my favor?

Yeah, it sucks that shyt like this resonates more coming from a white person, but that’s just proof of privilege. I’m not riding Em’s dikk or “inviting him to the cookout”. I’m just giving him his props.

Ras Kass has been rapping for ages. What has he done to fight white supremacy? Racism? Black economics? BET is white-owned. Sucks but true. Ain’t that the same for theColi?

Instead of giving one-word statements for daps, why don’t we discuss a bit more. But you probably won’t and accuse me of being a cac or c00n. I come here for perspective and comedy. I’m not here to dap fish and fake militancy.
Rass Kass didnt saying anything disparaging Eminem

I liked Eminems freestyle but it wasnt important for the culture...that phrase is corny and over used

Youre exposing yourself

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lemme guess: Eminem’s a devil cac and I should hate him for making a move in my favor?

Yeah, it sucks that shyt like this resonates more coming from a white person, but that’s just proof of privilege. I’m not riding Em’s dikk or “inviting him to the cookout”. I’m just giving him his props.

Ras Kass has been rapping for ages. What has he done to fight white supremacy? Racism? Black economics? BET is white-owned. Sucks but true. Ain’t that the same for theColi?

Instead of giving one-word statements for daps, why don’t we discuss a bit more. But you probably won’t and accuse me of being a cac or c00n. I come here for perspective and comedy. I’m not here to dap fish and fake militancy.

A Lot. He's made entire songs dedicated to just that.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I making songs about said things doesn’t mean he’s doing anything about them. Just as “we” don’t follow up when cacs say shyt against racism and don’t put in work, we don’t follow up with the “militants” in our midst.

Ras Kas isn’t lowering our illegimitate birthdate, employment numbers, scholarship opportunities, etc. He makes songs, just like nikkas on Coli discuss things. All this preaching to the choir shyt.

Eminem has done more because he has more—and we don’t need anything getting in the way of that.

You saying c00n shyt bruh
Do better

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I making songs about said things doesn’t mean he’s doing anything about them. Just as “we” don’t follow up when cacs say shyt against racism and don’t put in work, we don’t follow up with the “militants” in our midst.

Ras Kas isn’t lowering our illegimitate birthdate, employment numbers, scholarship opportunities, etc. He makes songs, just like nikkas on Coli discuss things. All this preaching to the choir shyt.

Eminem has done more because he has more—and we don’t need anything getting in the way of that.
:mjpls:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

This is a stupid way of looking at things. Eminem isn't lowering or changing any of those things either, so what's your point? You're just saying because he has a bigger platform it's gonna make more of a difference, well how, exactly? No he isn't. People are gonna say "Oh, that was dope of Eminem to do" and nothing is gonna change. That's not an attack at Em, that's reality. Only but so much you can do with music. Same thing when Jay dropped 4:44, it was a dope album, dope content, and people had been saying what Jay had been saying for years, but because Jay said it, it got more attention but it changed nothing. nikkas still putting money to their ear, going to strip clubs, not investing in anything, cheating on their wives, etc.

Ras Kass made a career of content talking about racial discrimination, black poverty, hate, ignorant white people etc. Trying to downplay that is ignorant as hell.

I can see why he's frustrated about these crackers, who only want to acknowledge Hip Hop when another cracker does it. Now all of the sudden Keith Oblermann "gets it" about rap, as if Chuck D, Nas, Pac, Cube, KRS, and a host of others rappers haven't had deep social and political stances? That mentality is right in line with the right wing, racist, hillbilly shyt that Keith is so adamantly against. We don't need white people like that in the culture. fukk them where they stand.