rashida jones is a PAWG

yo moms

drunk
Daps
thandie_newton_1646236.jpg

:mjpls:

:dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Rashida looks like she was on that :mjpls: package since childhood. Her sister Kidada looks like she identified more with her black side.

Kidada-and-AAliyah.png

Ol' boy has a mixture of :ahh: and :noah:

Not mad at him. Aaliyah was cute as hell. :to:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Dunno what's worse....this clown's pathetic attempt at trolling or people telling him he's "funny" for this wack ass bullshyt.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Most of the black/mixed/dark-Latin actresses are c00ns that make me sick.

Saldana is public enemy number 1. Can't hate that bytch any more.

Rosario Dawson is not far behind and her hate thread was legendary on the :hamster: forum.

Paula Patton....:snoop:

Halle....betrayer....:snoop:

Could go on and on.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
If he met people off this board in real life, he'd prolly not be able to look anyone in the eye lol.....

...at least, not with that paper towel draped over his head. :heh:

Seriously, y'all arguing for seven pages with dudes who are CLEARLY trolling....y'all must be bored to entertain this nonsense.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
after reading most of the thread, i see quite a few got shytted on for that outdated bullshyt theory "if they see you as black so you're black"

if you're mixed you're mixed, period. i dont see how thats such a fukking foreign concept to ppl :mindblown:. its 20fukking13....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
after reading most of the thread, i see quite a few got shytted on for that outdated bullshyt theory "if they see you as black so you're black"

if you're mixed you're mixed, period. i dont see how thats such a fukking foreign concept to ppl :mindblown:. its 20fukking13....

race is theoretical and you sound incredibly dumb

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
theorectical???? stfu. if you have one white parent and one black parent how are you MAGICALLY black? but i see you'll continue believing that bumass theory that was implanted in your psyche by the very ppl you hate. carry on, misguided moron.

If you don't know what a Punnett square, meiosis or an allele is then you'd best not make yourself look like an idiot. I'll tell you like all the other uneducated fukks and trolls, mixed is an ambiguous term and doesn't carry any social/cultural/historical information like someone simply stating what they are mixed with or choose to identify.

White people made up the mixed system with octoroon and quadroons, as well. He made up both systems so which one is this supposed bumbass theory that was implanted in our psyche? You sound like you have a third grade education.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this thread is all kinda wrong.

first off, she ain't a PAWG cuz she's black/beige/mulatto or whatever u wanna call her.

second, she is pretty, but she has no t*ts or ass tho :sadcam: