rashida jones is a PAWG

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Most of the black/mixed/dark-Latin actresses are c00ns that make me sick.

Saldana is public enemy number 1. Can't hate that bytch any more.

Rosario Dawson is not far behind and her hate thread was legendary on the :hamster: forum.

Paula Patton....:snoop:

Halle....betrayer....:snoop:

Could go on and on.

They have a considerable Caucasian amount of blood. By that logic them dating black males would be betrayal as well to their white side; especially if their physically white like Rashida Jones or mixed-looking like Patton. :wink:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are under 60-70 years of age and babbling about "race traitors," because someone dates another skin tone, you are extremely lost b. Some trains of thought should be dying out in nursin homes, not being pumped full of armchair skintone militancy in 2014.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have a considerable Caucasian amount of blood. By that logic them dating black males would be betrayal as well to their white side; especially if their physically white like Rashida Jones or mixed-looking like Patton. :wink:
Dog, i view these cats the same way i view extremely homophobic pastors, who are actually projecting a self-hatred, born out of their true but suppressed sexual preference; or like silver-spoons who talk about how welfare is too generous, and the poor are given too many breaks in life, when in reality they simply despise the fact they know they know without their rich family they wouldn't be shyt, so they inflate their own ego by hating the poor. It's the exact same with these cats. They would be the first people to summersault into an interracial relationship, talmbout "i think i was wrong before, i love this person. It's a colorful world," while an MJ song about mirrors spins in the back. But the fact it ain't on their horizons, got these cats emotions doing tidal waves, and their coli post count turning up.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog, i view these cats the same way i view extremely homophobic pastors, who are actually projecting a self-hatred, born out of their true but suppressed sexual preference; or like silver-spoons who talk about how welfare is too generous, and the poor are given too many breaks in life, when in reality they simply despise the fact they know they know without their rich family they wouldn't be shyt, so they inflate their own ego by hating the poor. It's the exact same with these cats. They would be the first people to summersault into an interracial relationship, talmbout "i think i was wrong before, i love this person. It's a colorful world," while an MJ song about mirrors spins in the back. But the fact it ain't on their horizons, got these cats emotions doing tidal waves, and their coli post count turning up.
Your post is funny, it sounds like you hate rich people, but that's off topic. I for one would never date a half-cac only black women

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your post is funny, it sounds like you hate rich people, but that's off topic. I for one would never date a half-cac only black women
You read all that, and what you took from it was i "hate" rich people? lol Damn breh.... I ain't hating on your preferences at all. Everything i typed was directed towards cats who go at others. Do you breh.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
ok-then.gif