Daps
3I6.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just finished the game last night on the hardest difficulty.
Another amazing game. Hard to find anything to complain about really. Probably the most visually impressive game I’ve ever seen and the gameplay is incredibly tight. I guess that brings up my one complaint…the weapon switching could have been better. Give us an auto switch when a weapon runs out of bullets and the dpad could be used to cycle through all weapons, not just four hot keys. For example, if you keep hitting right on the dpad the weapons should keep changing. Minor gripe and there might even be a setting for it already that I didn’t check for because it’s such a minor gripe.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished the game last night on the hardest difficulty.
Another amazing game. Hard to find anything to complain about really. Probably the most visually impressive game I’ve ever seen and the gameplay is incredibly tight. I guess that brings up my one complaint…the weapon switching could have been better. Give us an auto switch when a weapon runs out of bullets and the dpad could be used to cycle through all weapons, not just four hot keys. For example, if you keep hitting right on the dpad the weapons should keep changing. Minor gripe and there might even be a setting for it already that I didn’t check for because it’s such a minor gripe.

Yeah, funny thing about the d-pad weapon switch is that it did have a similar mechanic in the 2016 remake for what you're asking for. Strange that they made it more limited here.