NULL
E4HKJ2kXMAU2yeq

damn

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
So I saw a bit of ratchet and clank 2016. If Doc Nefarious was an alien at the start of the series and became a cyborg after a ton of Ls, why’s Emperor a cyborg if he ran the city and was handed his first L in this game?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I saw a bit of ratchet and clank 2016. If Doc Nefarious was an alien at the start of the series and became a cyborg after a ton of Ls, why’s Emperor a cyborg if he ran the city and was handed his first L in this game?

maybe he purposely made himself into an android rather than being forced to make himself a android. Which is why he looks cooler

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Done with it.

This shyt ended up being trash towards the end. This definitely wasn't worth $70.

how so?

not debating cuz I haven’t gotten into the game as yet…just curious…storywise or gameplay?

not gonna call it trash…far from it…but I’m not as enamored by it as I was when I played the one on PS4…combat is still fun in spurts…but a lot of the charm/humorous moments I experienced in the other game is missing so far…idk if it’s bcuz it feels like more of the same…it’s possible too, I’m just not in the right frame of mind for the game right now either…think I hyped myself too much for it based off the graphics…game is good…definitely not the GOTY candidate I had in mind tho

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
not gonna call it trash…far from it…but I’m not as enamored by it as I was when I played the one on PS4…combat is still fun in spurts…but a lot of the charm/humorous moments I experienced in the other game is missing so far…idk if it’s bcuz it feels like more of the same…it’s possible too, I’m just not in the right frame of mind for the game right now either…think I hyped myself too much for it based off the graphics…game is good…definitely not the GOTY candidate I had in mind tho

That's ironic, considering most fans shytted on the PS4 one for that exact same opposing reason.

Also, R&C games to me, are played more for the gameplay than the story and characters. Not that the latter is ever bad or anything, but it's just a few steps above a Mario game in that regard, so it's not as relevant for me to rate it high. Gameplay wise, on top of graphics, it's definitely in the top 5 of games I've played this year that released this year so far.

Daps
play on renegade legend