Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Anybody gotten that void reactor trophy ?
Where you Have to shoot 10 people with it?
I upgraded the weapon and been shooting enemies with it but nothing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anybody gotten that void reactor trophy ?
Where you Have to shoot 10 people with it?
I upgraded the weapon and been shooting enemies with it but nothing.
You have to make sure you aren’t hitting them with the actual shield, you have to catch their p4ojectiles with it and make sure it’s the p4oj3ctiles hitting the enemies.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E6g1bvbWUAY2VYt

E6g1esnWQAUS_KM

E6g1xpKWEAYnqlm

Even after my 3rd time playing it, hearing Clank say "Holy shyt!" when fighting the zombie dinosaur always crack me up. That and the Pirate Pierre faking the ankle injury.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Finally got around to beating this. shyt was so fun I'm already on my 2nd playthrough and I never do that. My favorite weapon it the glove of death or whatever it's called with the lil dudes that pop out. I just sit back and chill and watch them cats put in work:russ: shyt is hilarious. Especially funny watching those lil green blobs that walk like they tough get they ass kicked.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Finally got around to beating this. shyt was so fun I'm already on my 2nd playthrough and I never do that. My favorite weapon it the glove of death or whatever it's called with the lil dudes that pop out. I just sit back and chill and watch them cats put in work:russ: shyt is hilarious. Especially funny watching those lil green blobs that walk like they tough get they ass kicked.
Glove of Death is perfect for those boss battles where they have goons run at you. Those robots can handle the goons while you focus on the boss.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So it was bundled with PS5s to generate fake sales :wow:

Unless you think the PS5 demand is no longer, why bundle when they don't have to? They can't make enough right so this was strategic and lame and typical Sony :francis:
Best selling game in June and set a sales record for the seri4s

with nothing else to buy and it being bundled on a system that is selling at record pace, what did you expect? Could have bundled literally any other game and the PS5 would have still sold out instantly so...
yeah it’s prob the first non-Mario platformer at number 1 in years.
I'm wondering how they did it :ohhh:
Psyconauts 2 should easily surpass it, and most reviews say it's goty at the moment. I wonder if they played Ratchet and clank tho?