Rate: Welcome to the NHK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Even though I am a social person, I am an introvert by nature and I could understand the idea of living inside yourself and the need to reach out even a little. The anime handles this with humor but with a surprising amount of sensitivity. Ahead of it's time, imo. 10/10

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea the show is about depressing,anxiety and being a shut in. The MC at the start an aimless adult with SA literally is ok with being indoors 24/7. It's more so about dealing with social corners, paranoid that comes a lot with self doubt. It does sprinkle in humor, which I think the show did a good job on

any introvert person can find something that hits to home in the show

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to watch an Anime that makes me feel down. I'd rather watch funny shyt.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol:Rainbow sound like some fruitcake type shid...

It do fam. No lie. :mjlol:

the anime itself is about a group of young teens placed in juve after World War 2 and from there they all cope with different problems while dealing with trying to escape since warden and main guard are on that fukk shyt. (abusing them) shyt is real emotional and all the characters are developed nicely and you get to see their strengths and weaknesses when they interact with each other.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You won’t get more personal than NHK

I finished Episode 24 last night.

This is my favorite anime of all time now.

As he slowly changed, I realized I was watching how I changed through out the years to where I am now.

How he ended up in the last episode is how I've been in the last few months, so this was cathartic as all hell.

Sometimes I had to walk away from my PC because it was hitting too close to home.

I could go on but I'll simply put,

Thanks brehs for recommending this :wow:

I'll rewatch this at least once or twice a year :wow: