Rate this anime day 129: Elfen lied

Rate: Elfen lied

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
@SJUGRAD13 I don't know if you're done it already. But there's another anime that I've heard people say is so sad that it will legit have you crying. Now isn't the best time to forget the name. :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Interesting voting pattern so far. Either they really fukk with it or they really don’t

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
if you wanna watch something that'll make you hate humanity, this will do it for you. :francis:

Remember me saying the Gurren Lagann theme will damn near kick me out of any negative feelings/thoughts/mindset I may be in? :mjgrin:

Elfen Lied's theme does the exact opposite :mjcry:

Shame it gets judged more harshly cause of naked chicks and blood, but it is what it is.

9/10 :mjcry:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That poor kid with horns :mjcry:

Those kids deserved to die for killing her dog :pacspit:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
5 outta 10

I saw it when the fansub first came out, no hype or anything for it yet just another new anime to download

Thought it was just iiight....didn't freak me out or anything just another half decent anime not trash but not all that good either I watched it was like 'that was cool' and moved on with my life

few years later it has this cult following :mindblown: people saying its one of the best anime of all time :dahell:talking about how crazy it was :why:

To this day I truly don't understand all the hype around this anime :yeshrug:I thought it was extremely average and I still do

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
This shyt along with the original hellsing was some of the most gruesome anime to watch in the early to mid 2000’s.