Rate this anime day 28: Street Fighter 2 the animation movie.

Rate the street Fighter movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Food Wars:7.6

For day 27 of our rate this anime series the coli showed it was not a fan of cooking as it gave Food Wars a not so sizzling score of 7.6 on barely 10 votes.

On to day 28

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 28 we finally do our first coli movie with Street Fighter the movie.

Street Fighter the movie ( anime)
First Appearance: August 6, 1994
Final Appearance: August, 6,1994

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oydspqgOWd1u2ragso2_500.gifv

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@SJUGRAD13 I don't watch anime but I've been kinda following your threads. I was wondering is there most of the animes posted are from the late 80's/early 90's? Is that just a coincidence or is that considered the golden age of anime?

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I said I would incorporate movies and here we are.

so far it’s this movie, Ghost in the Shell and the broly movie. I need two more but I’m stuck.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
@SJUGRAD13 I don't watch anime but I've been kinda following your threads. I was wondering is there most of the animes posted are from the late 80's/early 90's? Is that just a coincidence or is that considered the golden age of anime?

more coincidence than anything. People give me recommendations which I listen to and the age demographics of this site makes it seem so.

There are a couple of newer ones that have done well (FMA brotherhood) and I expect My hero academia, and Attack on titan to perform well but clearly this site age is showing.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I assume a lot of people are like me and grew up watching series from that period and as we got older, didn't keep up with anime as much. I have seen a couple of newer ones but for the most part I just don't make the time to watch them anymore.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
more coincidence than anything. People give me recommendations which I listen to and the age demographics of this site makes it seem so.

There are a couple of newer ones that have done well (FMA brotherhood) and I expect My hero academia, and Attack on titan to perform well but clearly this site age is showing.

I assume a lot of people are like me and grew up watching series from that period and as we got older, didn't keep up with anime as much. I have seen a couple of newer ones but for the most part I just don't make the time to watch them anymore.

Oh ok. I didn't know if it was an age thing or if it was like hip hop where the quality was better back then and it faded over time. Thanks for the info.