Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
true but it is a growing city. And also I think OKC is one of the few red voting cities that’s growing fast also

You'll have a easier time naming a Sunbelt city that isn't growing. The list is much shorter.

I'm planning on moving out of Baltimore to a sunbelt city myself.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Funny this thread is being made today, I’m on my way the fukk up outta here. Came to visit a girl who ended up being crazy & busted my damn lip, but the city ain’t bad. Slower paced, no traffic, decent weather & a lot more black people than I thought at first.

You gotta leave her fast breh. :huhldup:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What are the expectations of the black population of people who do not live there. I notice some people saying they noticed a lot of black people but the black population is only 15% and it’s a decrease from the last decade.

Well maybe that’s high for me too cause when I hear OkC I think of nothing but white people.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
What are the expectations of the black population of people who do not live there. I notice some people saying they noticed a lot of black people but the black population is only 15% and it’s a decrease from the last decade.

Well maybe that’s high for me too cause when I hear OkC I think of nothing but white people.

I mentally associate it with Mexicans and Native Americans (even if the latter is low, it's still high for a US city)

As for OKC being red, I think the city proper is actually blue.