Rate This City: Day 125 - Oklahoma City

Rate: Oklahoma City

• Total voters

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are the expectations of the black population of people who do not live there. I notice some people saying they noticed a lot of black people but the black population is only 15% and it’s a decrease from the last decade.

Well maybe that’s high for me too cause when I hear OkC I think of nothing but white people.

I wonder if there are any remnants of black Wall Street in OKC. I know it was Tulsa, but still.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Never been but it's enormous like Houston and Jackson

oklahoma-city-map-vs-other-cities-in-the-us1.jpg
Didn’t know okc was that big holy shyt:leon:

One of my coworkers stayed there for a few years

he said it’s boring compared to chi obviously but he was able to live like a king cuz everything dirt cheap in OKC.

also said the PAWGs were of grade A quality if that’s your thing

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Went there to visit a friend years ago...slow paced...clubs were kinda weak but had some of the best steak ( Cattlemens) and chicken (Bobo’s) out there...went to KD restaurant...i didn’t have a bad time out there...it was just real chill
You a real one for mentioning Bobo’s.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the expectations of the black population of people who do not live there. I notice some people saying they noticed a lot of black people but the black population is only 15% and it’s a decrease from the last decade.

Well maybe that’s high for me too cause when I hear OkC I think of nothing but white people.

There’s plenty of black people in OKC. It isn’t like what you’re thinking.

It’s the cities surrounding it that are white, but OKC itself? Plenty of black people.

Last edited: