Rate This City: Day 17 - Charlotte

Rate: Charlotte

• Total voters

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Been thinking about moving there. Charlotte brehs and brehettes, tell me how it would be for a NYC breh moving there

I know it's a Top 3 place in the US for eligible Black women to date
All your kinfolks are down in Charlotte. Mad New Yorkers, DC ppl, Philly ppl, Boston ppl.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Been thinking about moving there. Charlotte brehs and brehettes, tell me how it would be for a NYC breh moving there

Charlotte is nothing like NY. Way slower, goes to bed earlier, but way more affordable.

Plenty of black folks and a lot of work depending on your field.

There's a lot to offer and a lot of variety just a shirt drive away. The airport Flys almost everywhere. If you have children then it'd probably a step up.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Who told you you that last sentence. Lol? I know many women that disagree.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I drive around Charlotte every single day so I see everything. I’m in the streets daily. It gives you a big city feel but there are also pockets that give you the small town vibe. It’s great during football season when the Panthers are winning:russ: Diversity is great IMO. You have so many international festivals here that it’s crazy. People are open to working together and building. The arts scene is good. There’s crime here but there’s crime everywhere so I don’t worry about that too much. I like the fact that you have weekends when Charlotte is popping and super quiet weekends right after. I’d rate it a 10 if that’s possible. Worst thing going is construction! I know ways around construction and traffic now though so I’m ok on that

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Looks very boring with no personality. Like why is it even there. But housing prices look good, kinda cookie cutter. Has nba at least and seems affordable and new. I envision it for people who want to live in big suburb with non broke black people. Never been so I dunno. That amusment park/water park looks fun, im into that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Who told you you that last sentence. Lol? I know many women that disagree.

Lol well I meant for a Black man to date a Black woman, unless I'm wrong on that?

I'm guessing its hard for Charlotte black woman to find a good black man? :ohhh: