Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
In my opinion, the greatest group of all time. Even over Earth Wind & Fire. Most people don't know this but J5 were the 1st black group to cross over ever. They were far and away the most successful act on Motown. They are the 1st group to have their first 4 songs all hit number 1. They have it all man. The looks, The fro's, the dances moves, the singing, the hits, the albums, the sales, and that man MJ :wow: shyt not even fair

Longevity too. My uncle still to this day say he's never seen a live show that tops The Jackson's Victory tour show. He said it was like looking watching gods perform.

It's only fitting that the GOAT entertainer MJ comes from the GOAT group of all time. Poetic.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
In my opinion, the greatest group of all time. Even over Earth Wind & Fire. Most people don't know this but J5 were the 1st black group to cross over ever. They were far and away the most successful act on Motown. They are the 1st group to have their first 4 songs all hit number 1. They have it all man. The looks, The fro's, the dances moves, the singing, the hits, the albums, the sales, and that man MJ :wow: shyt not even fair

Longevity too. My uncle still to this day say he's never seen a live show that tops The Jackson's Victory tour show. He said it was like looking watching gods perform.

It's only fitting that the GOAT entertainer MJ comes from the GOAT group of all time. Poetic.
I was at the Dallas stop on that tour and even at age 6 I knew it was some GOAT shyt

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
UnhealthyFabulousHound-small.gif

10 and I ain't debating it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In what way did MJs vocals take a big hit after puberty?
I'm gonna ignore this question. anybody can see a clear difference between young Michael and old Michael vocals.
go watch grown michael attempt to sing jackson 5 hits with his brothers during the 90s.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna ignore this question. anybody can see a clear difference between young Michael and old Michael vocals.
go watch grown michael attempt to sing jackson 5 hits with his brothers during the 90s.

:russ:
Coli brehs got no time with bullshyt arguments when it comes to MJ

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It sounds like you cant answer. Of course he wont sound the same as a adult as he would when he was a kid, but his voice taking "a big hit" makes no sense. He was a soprano as a kid, and became a high tenor after puberty. The quality of his vocals never changed. His vocal range actually expanded as he got older.