Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ:
Coli brehs got no time with bullshyt arguments when it comes to MJ
I could already tell he was prolly thinkin i was trying to imply the Grown mike couldn't sing. The not the case at all.
I was just saying young MJ had a power and range where i could picture him holding his own in a Duet with Aretha. As a lil kid!
But grown mike would more of a fit doing a song with Janet. Not saying he fell off. He just lost some of that power.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It sounds like you cant answer. Of course he wont sound the same as a adult as he would when he was a kid, but his voice taking "a big hit" makes no sense. He was a soprano as a kid, and became a high tenor after puberty. The quality of his vocals never changed. His vocal range actually expanded as he got older.
:mjlol:
this is why i ignored your question.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
10. they made the blueprint for pop music and R&B for decades to follow..

most of it was their lead singer but still

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
How :dwillhuh:

The coli never ceases to amaze me

Yea man I definitely overlooked them. I know the Temps, EWF, Cameo, Whispers but I never listened to the Jackson 5 like that. Michael and Janet of course. But again, I know the cartoon, the movie, the popular stuff. But I feel like I should know at least 80 percent of their catalog to give a valid opinion.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Who's Lovin You is probably one of the coldest songs ever written and the J5 absolutely murdered that shyt.

Smokey Robinson wrote it for himself but he heard lil 11 year old MJ sing that thing and smokie hit the :dwillhuh::picard::hubie:and gave it to the J5.

They had mike up there singing grown man shyt like Its Yo Thang, Whos Lovin You, Sugar Daddy :deadrose:

Berry Gordy aint shyt.

11 year old Mike "I wanna be your Sugar daddy. Give you honey Aww my money guuuurrrlll" :heh: