How Would You Rate Janet Jackson's Vocals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I wasn't able to vote but we're taking she has always been an average vocalist at best, she has has the gift of top notch production but I still really like her as an artist, she embodies that IT factor. I would have rated her a 5.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wasn't able to vote but we're taking she has always been an average vocalist at best, she has has the gift of top notch production but I still really like her as an artist, she embodies that IT factor. I would have rated her a 5.
People would prolly neg me for this, but Janet was the black Britney Spears if we're being honest.

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
People would prolly neg me for this, but Janet was the black Britney Spears if we're being honest.

Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Janet Jackson is an R&B singer. She has pop songs. Britney is 100% pop. No comparison

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Janet doesn’t have the strongest voice but gets major points for knowing how to use what she has

Either was molded after Janet

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her songs were always a BOP!

Don't do her like that.

While she's no Aretha Franklin. Vocal wise, she has a nice voice and it's distinctive imo.

Plus her clothing and hair styles in her music videos was everything!!! :blessed: