RBE Closure Official Discussion Thread

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rep for anybody with bootlegs. Are usually support the culture but the PPV last week was a lemon so I passed on this one

I might cop the VOD replay if ARP reduces the price

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Went as expected, save Math/Clips.:ehh:
I figured Bill would wig, and not blow this opportunity... but im surprised Hitman came with it. He has little to nothing to gain/lose, and everyone considered it a layup.
:ohhh:Wonder why they keep disrespecting Red like he isn't top 5...

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hitman and Bill put on a classic. I had Hitman 2-1 off first watch with Bill clearly winning the first but I’m gonna rewatch it later. Educated battle rap fans already know but can we stop with the “Hitman ain’t got bars and is only good for one round” narrative now? If this battle took place on the Smack Vol series, everyone would be saying Hitman rapped his ass off.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I had Bill 3-0, but the second and third are stupid debatable so Hitman 2-1 is something I’m not mad at. I just enjoyed Bill a lot more

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant go against hitman in this battle, he was barring, hitman to me been fire his last few battles.this might be the best one though with hitman cause of lyrical skill but its not easy to just clearly beat shine/roc. maybe its the time off between battles has him looking like lux/hollow and to an extent mook when they do that, and hollow been looking weak lately just taking a few battles a year instead of 1 or 2. Bill was fire though, its just preference i think its debatable. fire battle.

math/clips is a weird battle, the energy just was so sapped the battle seemed off at times to me for some reason like dead crowd or awkward idk cant put my finger on it. i prob edge math the first 2 rounds but the 2nd is debatable but while i dont think either was wack at all, its kind of an average battle to me. i wanted math stock to go up and maybe he still can get a bigger battle on rbe stage but he didnt even clearly win this and he had some long pauses too at times that i wasnt feeling.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cant go against hitman in this battle, he was barring, hitman to me been fire his last few battles.this might be the best one though with hitman cause of lyrical skill but its not easy to just clearly beat shine/roc. maybe its the time off between battles has him looking like lux/hollow and to an extent mook when they do that, and hollow been looking weak lately just taking a few battles a year instead of 1 or 2. Bill was fire though, its just preference i think its debatable. fire battle.

math/clips is a weird battle, the energy just was so sapped the battle seemed off at times to me for some reason like dead crowd or awkward idk cant put my finger on it. i prob edge math the first 2 rounds but the 2nd is debatable but while i dont think either was wack at all, its kind of an average battle to me. i wanted math stock to go up and maybe he still can get a bigger battle on rbe stage but he didnt even clearly win this and he had some long pauses too at times that i wasnt feeling.
It's damn near impossible to clearly beat Clips if he shows up. Still pending a rewatch, but I have Math winning, and as clear front runner for COTY.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: I want to ignore this, but Beasley is the pettiest man on Earth, save maybe 50 Cent...

We'll find out, any blogger who says Clips 30 is probably biased at the least.
Vada had Clips 3-0. I thought his review was bias, so what Math is saying makes sense.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's damn near impossible to clearly beat Clips if he shows up. Still pending a rewatch, but I have Math winning, and as clear front runner for COTY.
too early to say for anyone imo, its really all about the hollow battle at this point though as far as math getting coty

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hitman vs Bill was dope. I got Hitman 2-1. I have Bill taking the 1st, and Hitman taking the 3rd. Second is debatable but I edged Hitman. I thought Bill started off the second and third slow then heated up. This was the best combination of performance and bars I ever seen from Hitman. We have to start giving Hitman more respect. Holla is one of the goats.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
too early to say for anyone imo, its really all about the hollow battle at this point though as far as math getting coty
Of course, things can change, I'm saying as of right now. Unless you have Clips winning, how can you argue otherwise?