Daps
"You having close battles with Bill Collector?"

Looks funny in the light now

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hitman vs Bill was dope. I got Hitman 2-1. I have Bill taking the 1st, and Hitman taking the 3rd. Second is debatable but I edged Hitman. I thought Bill started off the second and third slow then heated up. This was the best combination of performance and bars I ever seen from Hitman. We have to start giving Hitman more respect. Holla is one of the goats.
that second not debatable to me Hitman lost that
I'm surprised but bill pulled it off and came prepared
brought some good angles like the robbery in LA
Bill won that battle clearly

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What the fukk is this song:mjlol:

Anyway, Math 3-0, maybe 2-1. Need to rewatch without skips and shyt.

What rounds?
got math 2-1
felt the crowd was clips bias
that 2nd round Clips spit some utter garbage that they reacted too lines were horrible
only round I gave Clips was the last and I feel he got that clearly

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Went as expected, save Math/Clips.:ehh:
I figured Bill would wig, and not blow this opportunity... but im surprised Hitman came with it. He has little to nothing to gain/lose, and everyone considered it a layup.
:ohhh:Wonder why they keep disrespecting Red like he isn't top 5...
Nah RBE a respected league Hitman couldnt take that battle light
Red is trash on the big stage he a small room dude
and fumbled his bigger opportunities

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Copped the PPV and I have watched almost all the battles except for the Sk1s and the Millz/Ness battle. I'll be back with a VOD recap.
Lemme say this: we gotta salute RBE for another dope ass theme card. Especially one where there was a need for actual resolution in the ring.
And also, KOTD ain't slick, lol. An RBE event that needs KOTD's help with the streaming so the logo is in the right hand corner?
You know what...that's smart on RBE's part for not trying it without the folks who have the experience. But I am wondering...they couldn't just go straight to Avo and it just fall under RYD instead of KOTD? All in all, the fukkin' quality is crisp.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Jae Millz do? He’s saying all the right things on his recap.
He definitely got humbled after the shine battle and seems like he’s willing to work and get better but i got ness edging it, but a step in the right direction for Millz

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Copped the PPV and I have watched almost all the battles except for the Sk1s and the Millz/Ness battle. I'll be back with a VOD recap.
Lemme say this: we gotta salute RBE for another dope ass theme card. Especially one where there was a need for actual resolution in the ring.
And also, KOTD ain't slick, lol. An RBE event that needs KOTD's help with the streaming so the logo is in the right hand corner?
You know what...that's smart on RBE's part for not trying it without the folks who have the experience. But I am wondering...they couldn't just go straight to Avo and it just fall under RYD instead of KOTD? All in all, the fukkin' quality is crisp.
Avo did the last event with the Math vs Hollow
so I do know why it was different this time