Ready to Love TV show produced by Will Packer

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm on season 1 right now, these chicks going crazy for Aaron lmao. They on dates with other dudes talking bout aaron

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Anybody watching this season with the Houston people?
Yep

Nya got bushed after what she did to Chris.

Got all indignant, talking bout, she wasn't feeling any men on the show. How she got many men dying to be with her at home. I was thinking woman you're 42, attractive but never been married. Maybe it's you.

She was angry.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yep

Nya got bushed after what she did to Chris.

Got all indignant, talking bout, she wasn't feeling any men on the show. How she got many men dying to be with her at home. I was thinking woman you're 42, attractive but never been married. Maybe it's you.

She was angry.
Damn I didnt see this week's episode but its all good. I'm glad she got cut. She was a piece of shyt and showed her true colors as soon as Kris talked about finances and how the bills should be paid. Her friend even told her to calm down she thinking too far down the road but she wasn't trying to hear it. Chic got angry quick as fukk. She even snapped at Tommy when he said that she was felling Kris. Telling Edwin and anyone who would listen she had 4 miscarriage's was just weird. Like you said she 42 and still single the problem just might be you.

That Denice chic( original Aunt Viv) is another angry one. That boy Kalfhani better watch out with her. She looks like the type that will try to fight a man just b/c she use to be an athlete.

Joy is the one I'm straight up in love with myself. She hardly shows any skin but demands attention every time she speaks. Classy, all around gorgeous and doesn't cut down other women.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Damn I didnt see this week's episode but its all good. I'm glad she got cut. She was a piece of shyt and showed her true colors as soon as Kris talked about finances and how the bills should be paid. Her friend even told her to calm down she thinking too far down the road but she wasn't trying to hear it. Chic got angry quick as fukk. She even snapped at Tommy when he said that she was felling Kris. Telling Edwin and anyone who would listen she had 4 miscarriage's was just weird. Like you said she 42 and still single the problem just might be you.

That Denice chic( original Aunt Viv) is another angry one. That boy Kalfhani better watch out with her. She looks like the type that will try to fight a man just b/c she use to be an athlete.

Joy is the one I'm straight up in love with myself. She hardly shows any skin but demands attention every time she speaks. Classy, all around gorgeous and doesn't cut down other women.
Didn't mean to spoil the episode.

Apologies, breh.

Superstar
Daps
The host and Rashid look alike a bit

The musician got too many kids. How can you juggle a career, 5 kids in 5 households and a relationship?

I'm surprised that guy in like his forties said he wants three kids. I understand the window for men is a little longer, but you have to actually be alive to raise these kids. Three kids will take about seven or eight years to make because the body has to heal after childbirth

David is cute but most of these guys aren't as nice looking as the ladies . or maybe they just not my type. Idk

I am watching day 2 of the show and these people already have issues with one another. Take a chill pill. David definitely shouldn't have put his finger in the girl's face, but watching the few seconds before they were waving their hands in front of one another's face.

The lawyer said it was hard for her to be vulnerable then she told them her whole life story:pachaha:

Superstar
Daps
Winter liking the dude with the childhood scar is cute. U can tell she really likes him

Shay was annoying

Denise was wrong for the comment, but I also like the objection she was making to the cheerleader at the campfire. I feel like the cheerleader pulled her aside just to say she did it to Rashid.

Superstar
Daps
Simone is messy :lolbron:.

Winter u knew Simone a week talking about u considered her a sister ...this crybaby couch.

Alisha was pregnant on the show . like 5 months along :deadmanny: . she left n had her baby shower and everything. Her little speech about men loving her body and real hair was sad. Men love that and leave that. You have 2.5 kids and no man because you are allowing men who just want you for superficial reasons to have access to your body. As fine as she thought she was her guy ghosted her for a less curvy chick with weave. She needs a new source of confidence

Last edited:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Winter u knew Simone a week talking about u considered her a sister ...this crybaby couch.

Alisha was pregnant on the show . like 5 months along :deadmanny: . she left n had her baby shower and everything. Her little speech about men loving her body and real hair was sad. Men love that and leave that. You have 2.5 kids and no man because you are allowing men who just want you for superficial reasons to have access to your body. As fine as she thought she was her guy ghosted her for a less curvy chick with weave. She needs a new source of confidence

She might as well take these comments over to the Alley.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

:mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The wife and I watch this show. We watched the first two (Aaron in the first season had the two baddest broads and fumbled that big time)

this season, in my opinion, the women aren’t as good looking as the Atlanta seasons. But Inwas feeling Simone and I like the “big haired” chick but everybody in love with the chick who look like a darker Christina Milian. That Denise chick tough but she’d fall in line with the right man.

the guys are cool this season. It comes down to Rashid, Kalfani, and Jay to me...Edwin too weird and Anthony too goofy and chill (bro look familiar, I was trying to figure out which pro team he played for. He look like a DB I thought from the Bears:yeshrug:)

they need to go back to Atl...and get back to more younger women...they had a lot of older chicks this season smh