REAL DISCUSSION: How Long Will The Protesting & Oppression Go On? (It HAS TO STOP)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You know, I'm a 22 year old Black man. I come on here and have serious dialogue with people. How I am on here which is serious is how I am in my day to day life :francis: Anyway, how long will the crime on oppressed and innocent Black lives continue:francis: Don't bring up the deflection what about Black On Black crime either. I know White Supremacy is one aspect of it. Even though, corporate media makes money off of tragic news stories like this. My heart goes out to the men who lost their lives for no reason.

Seriously, does it ever end? How will it be 10-15 years from now when the 00's and 10's kids are grown up? I feel cops should pass a psychological exam before being admitted to become a law enforcement officer.

P.S. this isn't just a U.S. issue, but a world issue. Look at the Muslim countries and what's happening with the Ethiopian Jews for example. Also, the Aborigines too.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sadly it's only going to get worse. This isn't the civil rights movement that actually had an end goal. This is the devilish judicial system allowing cops to hunt down blacks without repercussion. This shyt will lead to an actual purge imo

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sadly it's only going to get worse. This isn't the civil rights movement that actually had an end goal. This is the devilish judicial system allowing cops to hunt down blacks without repercussion. This shyt will lead to an actual purge imo
I'm not gonna lie, I am actually scared.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It will never end. America continues to grow. People can't police themselves and the only people who even want to do the job are power hungry. You have to be a special kind of person to want to police a community or become a politician.

Your best bet is to get your money up, you're 22 and at home all day so you should use your internet connection to learn a useful skill like coding or copywriting, and relocate to Costa Rica or somewhere if you want a peaceful life.

These cities won't get safer. People will continue to kill and rob and exploit each other. The choice is yours but don't lie and say no one ever told you.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
i feel that at some point the protests need to have some specific demands that can be tracked and have responsibility attached to them. Like if we need a certain law changed or created, we can protest until our local politicians ensure it gets passed...if not, we vote for their opposition. All they care about is getting enough votes to keep their jobs, so make them work for it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i feel that at some point the protests need to have some specific demands that can be tracked and have responsibility attached to them. Like if we need a certain law changed or created, we can protest until our local politicians ensure it gets passed...if not, we vote for their opposition. All they care about is getting enough votes to keep their jobs, so make them work for it.
AGREED

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Sean Bell was killed in 2006...I was 20 at the time... (your age)

ten years later we have Terrence Crutcher :wow:

when is it going to "end"...I doubt it will. But we need to press those in power to start indicting and convicting cops so that the blatant cases are less likely. These instances will never go away as long as there is crime and interpretation and fear and human error, but if we can get convictions for the blatant ones (and not just here or there, steady convictions) then cops in the future will be more cautious about how quick they are to kill.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Or like I said before, we start running for these political positions ourselves. We gotta train the way they operate and beat them at their game. Said that four months ago.