"Real Gs move in silence like sourdough"

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
burger-king-sourdough-king-commercial-lil-wayne.jpg

To announce the return of the Sourdough King and the Sourdough Breakfast King, Burger King have debuted a new commercial featuring a popular Lil Wayne song.

The ad includes Tunechi‘s “6 Foot 7 Foot” instrumental playing in the background and it seems BK have a new slogan which is a play on one of Tune‘s most-famous bars:

“Real Gs move in silence like sourdough”

You can check out the commercial in a video after the jump below. Weezy supported this advertisement on his Twitter page with a couple of tweets that you can also see below!

Burger King Release New "Sourdough King" Commercial With Lil Wayne Music [Video]

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if he did this before he sold his masters
He didn't sell his masters.

He sold some of YMs masters but of course you guys will believe random Instagram screenshot memes instead of doing actual research :hubie:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He didn't sell his masters.

He sold some of YMs masters but of course you guys will believe random Instagram screenshot memes instead of doing actual research :hubie:
Thats why I asked bc I didn't know. If you notice, even though I put the wrong punctuation it was still arranged as a question. Plus if he sold his old masters he still sold his masters. Not all of them but he sold them