Real House Wives Star Jen Shah Has Been Sentenced To 6.5 Years In Prison For Fraud

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you. I don't even watch reality TV, but I know a lot of them are scammers. They even locked up that raggedy couple Todd and Julie Chrisley. I don't even know what they do for their money, but one Christmas when I was visiting my mom she had those two fools on her TV. I told her and my sister that something about the Chrisleys wasn't right, but they tried to convince me those fools were clean.

Nah I’ve been skeptical of the Chrisley’s for years. They never gave a real answer for how they got and maintained their money. I wonder if they’ll come back and do the show after prison lol. It’ll be wild

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I’ve been skeptical of the Chrisley’s for years. They never gave a real answer for how they got and maintained their money. I wonder if they’ll come back and do the show after prison lol. It’ll be wild
It would be wild. :dead:

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
She was defrauding older people by selling them useless websites and “business opportunities,”maxing out their credit cards..from 2012-2021. It was a large scale operation, in several US cities and then she moved it internationally when shyt started to go left.

It’s crazy because she married to a successful Black ncaa assistant coach who was making 500k+/year but her greed pushed her to do this shyt. She was known to flaunt tons of designer stuff on her show and threw extravagant parties
Insane

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
She was defrauding older people by selling them useless websites and “business opportunities,”maxing out their credit cards..from 2012-2021. It was a large scale operation, in several US cities and then she moved it internationally when shyt started to go left.

It’s crazy because she married to a successful Black ncaa assistant coach who was making 500k+/year but her greed pushed her to do this shyt. She was known to flaunt tons of designer stuff on her show and threw extravagant parties
fukk that piece of shyt. Should have gave her more. I despise people that take advantage of others that worked hard for their money. Real scumbag shyt.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

The p*ssy must’ve been good. Damn shame this Snow White Witch looking c*nt ended up with a breh

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks breh is I had no clue who this was.

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Real-Housewives-of-Salt-Lake-City-Star-Jen-Shah-and-Coach-Sharrieff-Shahs-Relationship-Timeline-643.jpg
jen-shah-apologizes-to-family_35.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-11-16-at-9.30.25-AM.png