Real Rap though what is going on with Covid in China: Death likely will be in the Millions after Restrictions are lifted (Update:New Variant XBB 1.5)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Bad thing is I bet you that Xi took the American vaccine.

:mjlol:

I would be willing to put money on that.
Most definitely.

One of the absolute biggest hindrances in East Asian culture is the concept of "Face".

The fact that both we and they know their vaccines are less effective yet rather than pivot on issuance they double down, all for the sake of pride which works counter to the purpose of their positions.

So out front its all "west is bad, China pinnacle" but behind closed doors its all very much relative.

If little dikk energy :dame: was a thing, China would epitomize it.

Dude's so thin skinned Pooh caught strays.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I just ordered something off of Banggood :lupe:

the-simpsons-germs.gif

full

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Biden banning all the flight out of China lmao
Biden doesn't run this administration. "Biden is Weekends At Bernie's". He's a human muppet. Biden does what the "woke" black and white women in his administration tells him to do. He's not going to ban shyt because that's what Trump would have done and that's harmful and xenophobic and they have better morals than Trump does.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We don’t really understand how this virus works and it’s not going away anytime soon. We just need to accept it and move on.

I know in Africa, where healthcare, vaccinations, mask etc were not up to standard, but covid did not decimate the population of the continent like it was predicted. When someone died of Covid, they were buried quickly and life went on.
Sub Saharan Africa as a whole is handling covid much better than wealthier nations.