Reality is MARVEL's TV shows are not in the MCU

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as they wanna name drop the movie chracters like hulk, thor, and reference whats happened in the movies, its still a one way thing. no one in the movies ever reference them, no one in the movies ever reference events and the tv characters will never be in the movies

UPDATE

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about it logically why would Tony Stark or Captain American reference a arbitrary kerfuffle with Daredevil or Luke Cage by some bodega when they got bigger shyt to worry about.:heh:
if you was tony stark, and heard of a invincible bullet proof man, u wouldn't reference him to get him in your team? you got hawkeye on ur team but you wouldn't mention luke cage not once?

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Thinking about it logically why would Tony Stark or Captain American reference a arbitrary kerfuffle with Daredevil or Luke Cage by some bodega when they got bigger shyt to worry about.:heh:
It'd make a lot more sense to recruit an adult Luke Cage or DD to fight for you in your war against other adult heroes about the accountability that comes along with being a superhero than a teenage Spider-Man

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
if you was tony stark, and heard of a invincible bullet proof man, u wouldn't reference him to get him in your team? you got hawkeye on ur team but you wouldn't mention luke cage not once?

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud :russ:

I could imagine if The Avengers were real what the militant threads would look like.

"The Avengers turned down my man Cage. Wonder why :mjpls:"

"Word on LSA is Luke Cage is PAWGing"

"Falcon = Chicken. That nikka a c00n"

"Convince me that the frozen CAC from the early 1900s ain't a racist. I'll wait :sas2:"

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Its already well known that the movie side (Feige) of Marvel hated the old boss of the tv side of Marvel which is why he pulled a power move a few years ago for the movie side to directly report to the CEO of Disney. Feige used to report to the tv boss who had some say on the MCU which is why you saw some crossover during the first 2 seasons of SHIELD. The whole Inhumans movie cancellation after they were already introduced on TV was a big reason for the breakup of movie and TV. But today Fiege said it's going to happen because there are so many shows now that's it's inevitable...

Marvel boss says movie and TV crossovers will happen
Marvel boss Kevin Feige says a crossover between the movie and TV universes will happen... at some point

"Crossover, repetition, or something."

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just because one side barely references the other doesn't mean the connection doesn't blatantly exist
full

This entire season of AOS they referenced Ultron, General Ross, The Sokovia Accord and Captain America. What you think they just dropping random names and political policies of the MCU for fun? Get a grip man
full

Its already well known that the movie side (Feige) of Marvel hated the old boss of the tv side of Marvel which is why he pulled a power move a few years ago for the movie side to directly report to the CEO of Disney. Feige used to report to the tv boss who had some say on the MCU. Which is why you saw some crossover during the first 2 seasons of SHIELD and the whole Inhumans movie cancellation after They were already introduced on TV. But today Fiege said it's going to happen because there are so many shows now that's it's inevitable...

Marvel boss says movie and TV crossovers will happen

Figured this would happen eventually. SHIELD is now a legitimate agency to the public again, there's no way the MCU can ignore it's existence now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously....

I get that people want to see team up and whatnot, but there's no reason for any of the Avengers (who operate on a global scale) to be concerned with what's going on in Hell's Kitchen. The only Netflix character that's even public is Luke Cage. Nobody knows about Jessica or that wack motherfukker Danny, and Daredevil is an urban legend.

Conversely it'd make no sense for any of those Netflix characters to suddenly join up with the Avengers and show up at a battle.

One of the most annoying things about the lead up to Captain America Civil War were all the bullshyt rumors about Netflix characters showing up (which made no fukking sense given the story).

As for Agents of SHIELD, there is a bit of crossover but not much. The Hellicarrier that Fury used in Age of Ultron was from an episode of AoS.

Nick Fury, Maria Hill, and Lady Sif have all appeared on Agents of SHIELD.

It's all loosely connected, but the movies are just on a totally different schedule than the TV shows. It's unrealistic to expect the movies to reference the shows.