Reality is MARVEL's TV shows are not in the MCU

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about it logically why would Tony Stark or Captain American reference a arbitrary kerfuffle with Daredevil or Luke Cage by some bodega when they got bigger shyt to worry about.:heh:

The gangsters in the first season of "Daredevil" said the same thing. "Avengers too busy fighting large threats to be worried about us."

Plus, Michael Keaton aka The Vulture said the same thing in the trailer for Spider Man too.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Real question is why hasn't shield approached any of the defenders about signing the sokovia accords? Especially Daredevil and Luke Cage who are known to the public.
They've never even mentioned it and Loeb is the head of both

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud :russ:

I could imagine if The Avengers were real what the militant threads would look like.

"The Avengers turned down my man Cage. Wonder why :mjpls:"

"Word on LSA is Luke Cage is PAWGing"

"Falcon = Chicken. That nikka a c00n"

"Convince me that the frozen CAC from the early 1900s ain't a racist. I'll wait :sas2:"

LMAO this is exactly what would be said

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because one side barely references the other doesn't mean the connection doesn't blatantly exist
full

This entire season of AOS they referenced Ultron, General Ross, The Sokovia Accord and Captain America. What you think they just dropping random names and political policies of the MCU for fun? Get a grip man
full

Figured this would happen eventually. SHIELD is now a legitimate agency to the public again, there's no way the MCU can ignore it's existence now.
you just repeated me, I said its one sided, its only tv referencing the movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That is such a flimsy reason to hold back on it, if they really wanted to pull the trigger that wouldn't be a hindrance as the movies are the premiere league and tv/Netflix is D league. He could easily show up unexpectedly (which is actually better for the element of surprise) and the blanks can be filled on his own show if they still plan on doing them (perhaps the MCU is the end game)

Maybe you're right.... it is flimsy

I'm gonna apologize now then.

Marvel should right now... even though they havent even started casted say Adam Warlock.... but go ahead and look at the timelines and write him in to be in eps 4,5, and 8 of season 2 of The Punisher (ever though we dont even know when season 2 is gonna drop and season 1 aint even aired yet not alone finished filming), season 7 ep 15 of AOS, and the midway Finale of Cloak and Dagger.

FIGURE IT OUT MARVEL!!!!!

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Marvel should right now... even though they havent even started casted say Adam Warlock.... but go ahead and look at the timelines and write him in to be in eps 4,5, and 8 of season 2 of The Punisher (ever though we dont even know when season 2 is gonna drop and season 1 aint even aired yet not alone finished filming), season 7 ep 15 of AOS, and the midway Finale of Cloak and Dagger.

Martha
Your attempt at sarcasm kind of falls flat considering Luke cage has been cast and is an existing property. Him getting out of jail off camera to be in the MCU isn't a big enough spoiler to harm a storyline in his show. Do you honestly think it's that hard for feige to lay out guidelines on what not to do in the event such characters need to appear in phase 4? ie don't kill such and such or make sure they don't lose a limb. You think they didn't have guidelines in place for s1 of AoS, procuring the winter soldier/hydra stuff? stop acting brand new

Like I said if they needed this to happen it could, to assume artistic integrity of all things is a stumbling block is just naive to the nth degree, what planet do you live on?

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha
no ones saying it should be done like that,

no ones saying bring movie guys into tv

I'm saying bring the tv guys into the movies. plus you're acting as if all the movies take place in order lol. guardians of galaxy 2 which is the latest marvel film takes place in 2014

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no ones saying it should be done like that,

no ones saying bring movie guys into tv

I'm saying bring the tv guys into the movies. plus you're acting as if all the movies take place in order lol. guardians of galaxy 2 which is the latest marvel film takes place in 2014

During Phase 2 all the movies were taking place in order.

And even if they're not taking place in order now, the development time for a film is TOTALLY different from the development time for a movie.

Another issue that people are overlooking is the simple fact that most of the actors from the TV shows just aren't that good, especially compared to the actors in the films. The films have a bunch of Oscar and Emmy nominees while the Tv shows are mostly filled with character actors.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You attempt at sarcasm kind of falls flat considering Luke cage has been cast and is an existing property. Him getting out of jail to be in the MCU isn't a big enough deal breaker to harm a storyline in his show. Do you honestly think it's that hard for feige to lay out guidelines on what not to do in the event such characters need to appear in phase 4? Its the same guidelines AoS was given in season 1 on what not to giveaway in regards to winter soldier/hydra

You attempt to correct me kind of falls flat considering that was just a loose example out the blue, nothing that should be nitpicked on.

But still, say a main plot point in The Defenders is them breaking him out of Jail in August but say in May in Spiderman he's seen walking around Harlem drinking a soda with Night Nurse for no explained reason. Without knowing the storyline of their teamup or his next season, you never know it could be a deal breaker to harm a storyline. For all we know, Kingpin is planning on poisoning him and everyone in that prison and a big component is a big prison breakout "one take fight scene" (cuz we know that world loves their one take fight scenes) with IF and JJ?

I do think there is a degree of difficulty it would take to figure this all out for now what.... 7 or 8 shows??? I think there is a time and place for all that but I dont want them to "force it for the sake of forcing" leading to future dumb ass arguments of "well that couldnt have been true in Captain Marvel because when I watched ep 5 of InHumans it clearly implied that Daredevil was doing this.

It's better they take they time figuring out how to connect all this shyt verses "Frankensteining" and ultimately Spiderman 3-ing all these properties. So much of their world and vision has changed and with that too man, the guidelines have to change too.

Martha

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During Phase 2 all the movies were taking place in order.

And even if they're not taking place in order now, the development time for a film is TOTALLY different from the development time for a movie.

Another issue that people are overlooking is the simple fact that most of the actors from the TV shows just aren't that good, especially compared to the actors in the films. The films have a bunch of Oscar and Emmy nominees while the Tv shows are mostly filled with character actors.
development has nothing to do with putting characters in the movies. luke cage should be in a movie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
how do we know what time Luke cage fits in the mcu? Besides I ain't even talking about whether he should've been in Civil war so I don't know why you referenced that. Thought it was obvious this is a hypothetical for the future

What's bigger than infinity wars breh :why:
Well it came out after Civil War should be a strong indication.
Infinity War or it's Part 2 hasn't come out yet so calm down, Luke, DD etc. might make those movies.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it came out after Civil War should be a strong indication.
Infinity War or it's Part 2 hasn't come out yet so calm down, Luke, DD etc. might make those movies.

They wont.....

The casts for the next two Avengers films is already huge and there isn't room to introduce a bunch of new characters.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They wont.....

The casts for the next two Avengers films is already huge and there isn't room to introduce a bunch of new characters.
I'm pretty sure it will be. But we'll see.
I doubt they are going to be like integral where they will need to be introduced. But they we will get a scene or two just to say they did it.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I think we need to just give them the time to figure out how to do it seamlessly.

I mean to get everyone on the same page.

Cant have Luke Cage end with him in prison and JJ or IF he still in prison, then a movie drops and he just happened to be in France when some alien attacks Thor.

The work to get all them writers in the same room to brainstorm that shyt would be insane

Martha

Thought they had a 30 year plan all figured out :sas1:

Everyone was upset when DC said that the TV universe and movie universe were not connected :sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Beef between the head of the TV side and head of the film side. Now that they're split they'll probably reach an amicable middle ground eventually instead of the war between the two.