Reality is MARVEL's TV shows are not in the MCU

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched all of season 1 actually they did a good job in turning the ship around and made it passable viewing but then it was clear by season 2 what the show wasn't ever going to be. Best comic book show on tv? You must be trying to be cute. I haven't started Gotham s3 but it surely isn't better than that. Its not seeing LoT either..And then there is American gods and the Netflix shows not named iron fist, come on dawg

The flash is still better than all that shyt and I can not stand dc.
To the point I can not wait till tomorrow.

Art Barr

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The flash is still better than all that shyt and I can not stand dc.
To the point I can not wait till tomorrow.

Art Barr
He's not talking about flash he's talking about AoS on the subject though it would be helpful if you flash shippers could put your fandom aside for one second and be real. Flash is not the best CB show on tv it's not even the best on CW lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's not talking about flash he's talking about AoS on the subject though it would be helpful if you flash shippers could put your fandom aside for one second and be real. Flash is not the best CB show on tv it's not even the best on CW lol

No I was responding to the fact he said the best cb show on tv.

Also, what is better than the flash on cw?

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Flash was better, but has been wack juice since Zoom left.

I wanted to say that, but I actually caught back up and that shyt is off the chain again good.

The weirdness of the Flashpoint shyt threw everyone for a loop I believe.
Not at the same shock levels america was in from negan bashing skulls on twd.
Yet, that same type of feeling I was getting from the reaction to flashpoint.
After the last two weeks, I am totally reinvested.
To the point I have never been able to redial into a superhero show after they lost me.
So, I think that speaks volumes about where flash is at and where the others are at.

All cause after I checked out,...I could never check back in.
with the flash it did everything I hate to happen in anything comic related.
which is dimension, time travel etc.
Yet the flash has made me a fan doing the type of shyt in comics.
I usually run clear and far away from.
Not to mention have sheer dislike for,..yet here I am,..
really liking the flash doing shyt I typically hate and can not stand.

Art Barr

*never read excalibur, again,...after the excalibur mag jumped dimensions

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what are you 11?:what:

that would be an unforced error though and would never happen for the simple fact before they put cage in Spiderman they would be fully aware of the storyline on netflix. To take that continuity gamble on a cameo also makes little sense, your examples really suck and could be easily avoided. This isn't some after school club this is a major production studio lol..

Aight man.... you got it

I'm not trynna insult you (and never was) or go at your nor do I feel the need to be insulted back from you.

We good

Martha

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I still love agents of shield. This season was really good too. But yeah it hasn't crossed over since winter soldier.

That entire movie takes place between two episodes. The way it led into it was dope, but because I don't see WS opening week I knew how it ended from AOS because they discussed it the following week

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Your attempt at sarcasm kind of falls flat considering Luke cage has been cast and is an existing property. Him getting out of jail off camera to be in the MCU isn't a big enough spoiler to harm a storyline in his show. Do you honestly think it's that hard for feige to lay out guidelines on what not to do in the event such characters need to appear in phase 4? ie don't kill such and such or make sure they don't lose a limb. You think they didn't have guidelines in place for s1 of AoS, procuring the winter soldier/hydra stuff? stop acting brand new

Like I said if they needed this to happen it could, to assume artistic integrity of all things is a stumbling block is just naive to the nth degree, what planet do you live on?
breh this is literally HUNDREDS of different people working on shyt

ok i need luke cage to break out of prison to be in captain america.....

so first i need to talk to the 10-15-20 fukking writers of luke cage to determine how this would happen so they can write this in their show... this is AFTER i talk to whoever their showrunner is, cause he has say... then he talks to his boss... then they check to see that how he's broken out, isn't already been thought up last year and shyt

ok lets rewrite it... oops we already set up the order for the set crew to make up a prison.. and special effects already has been working on how that's going to happen as well... fukk it.. lets just have ironman show up and do it... ok now we need to schedule that shoot with RDJ, get their special effects team in so it looks good, and make sure we shoot around when he's available and also when all the actors we already hired are available

damn that's a big part of our budget changing... fukk it lets go back to the boss and tell him we need more money and to push back the date for rewrites and set changes and shooting schedules

ok we got that all done..... now here's luke cage for a 5 minute fight which you see him fight for 56 seconds of it.... great job guys

and that's ONE character.... there's like 8 marvel shows going on right now.. with more on the way

shyt it's taken since 2008 JUST to get to the damn infinity stones in 2018... look how much bytching spidey got for being shoehorned in... look at DC shoehorning shyt in

please don't wish for more of that shyt

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh this is literally HUNDREDS of different people working on shyt

ok i need luke cage to break out of prison to be in captain america.....

so first i need to talk to the 10-15-20 fukking writers of luke cage to determine how this would happen so they can write this in their show... this is AFTER i talk to whoever their showrunner is, cause he has say... then he talks to his boss... then they check to see that how he's broken out, isn't already been thought up last year and shyt

ok lets rewrite it... oops we already set up the order for the set crew to make up a prison.. and special effects already has been working on how that's going to happen as well... fukk it.. lets just have ironman show up and do it... ok now we need to schedule that shoot with RDJ, get their special effects team in so it looks good, and make sure we shoot around when he's available and also when all the actors we already hired are available

damn that's a big part of our budget changing... fukk it lets go back to the boss and tell him we need more money and to push back the date for rewrites and set changes and shooting schedules

ok we got that all done..... now here's luke cage for a 5 minute fight which you see him fight for 56 seconds of it.... great job guys

and that's ONE character.... there's like 8 marvel shows going on right now.. with more on the way

shyt it's taken since 2008 JUST to get to the damn infinity stones in 2018... look how much bytching spidey got for being shoehorned in... look at DC shoehorning shyt in

please don't wish for more of that shyt

nah, because as marvel said the movies are not in year and time order.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with flash heavily but I dropped out half way this season. Aos has been consistent this season.

I gave up on AoS a long time ago.

I dropped Flash early on this season. They were going overboard with the time travel shyt and they're basically telling the same fukking story as the previous seasons, "There another speedster out there who wants to destroy Barry, but we don't know who they are, and all of Barry's friends and family are in danger." then after the shows break they have the big reveal of the villain and everyone is shocked and emotionally damaged before Barry defeats the villain but at some great cost....

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud :russ:

I could imagine if The Avengers were real what the militant threads would look like.

"The Avengers turned down my man Cage. Wonder why :mjpls:"

"Word on LSA is Luke Cage is PAWGing"

"Falcon = Chicken. That nikka a c00n"

"Convince me that the frozen CAC from the early 1900s ain't a racist. I'll wait :sas2:"
:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Only one from the television side of things to make sense being referenced in the movies is Luke Cage. A dude with super strength and almost invincible would definitely show up on SHIELD's radar.

MCU continuity wise I'm sure Stark and SHIELD were aware of the activities of the Marvel Knight heroes and villains but they're small fry compared to major threats. Kind of like the FBI is aware of small drug crews but they're main focus would be Al-Qaeda, ISIS, far right domestic terrorists, etc.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
AoS is ao much better than the CW stuff. Definitely the flash.