Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Nobody knows what policies are even passing thru Congress relax...we may have to have a small adjustment period to adjust to the increased rates only for massive growth after that period like 1980-1985
Why do you think a republican congress led by Ryan and McConnell and filled with people who think Reagan is a saint would try anything besides failing top down economics.

If you're going to cut taxes for the rich, you're not going to cut taxes to a significant degree for the lower classes. Neither side is stupid enough to needlessly drive up the deficit.

So, I haven't seen any evidence that we're not going to see the same nonsense we saw from bush terms.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
toll roads :mjgrin:

love it

I'm genuinely curious if anyone wants to help me sort this out.

So the middle class is going to pay more taxes and the deficit is going to increase by some estimates 11 trillion all while the wealthiest pay less taxes.

What is the middle class in America getting out of this "deal"?

@Brady Hoke's Artery @Dave24 etc

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think a republican congress led by Ryan and McConnell and filled with people who think Reagan is a saint would try anything besides failing top down economics.

If you're going to cut taxes for the rich, you're not going to cut taxes to a significant degree for the lower classes. Neither side is stupid enough to needlessly drive up the deficit.

So, I haven't seen any evidence that we're not going to see the same nonsense we saw from bush terms.

Also anything that happens in 2017 would be tied to the last administration policies since you can't measure the effect of anything that Donald passes that year until at least late 2018

Also not once have revenues ended up falling after tax cuts

The rates now need to be adjusted cuz we can't have lower income people not seeing a benefit and having thier taxes go up

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also anything that happens in 2017 would be tied to the last administration policies since you can't measure the effect of anything that Donald passes that year until at least late 2018

The rates now need to be adjusted cuz we can't have lower income people not seeing a benefit and having thier taxes go up

What are the middle and lower class folks getting for being gouged in taxes, Sly?

Anything?

I don't think a larger national deficit is a strong selling point. Especially after all the fear Fox has pumped out about debt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

That's not really true, as business decisions being made as we speak are not being made in a vacuum. The policies that are being floated around are already having substantial effects on markets. If you followed the bond market at all, you would know this.

Continue playing the party line, though:rudy:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What are the middle and lower class folks getting for being gouged in taxes, Sly?

Anything?

I don't think a larger national deficit is a strong selling point. Especially after all the fear Fox has pumped out about debt.

They changed the rates cuz of egg head Keynesians like Paul Krugman who complained about them not being revenue neutral the original rates helped everyone

My hope is the original rates come back cuz Keynesians are always wrong about tax cuts affecting revenue. You can find the chart on treasury.gov that regardless of any tax cuts the revenue line continued to go up

Hopefully more people continue to make the middle class and lower class single parent tax raises so we go back to his original proposal

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's not really true, as business decisions being made as we speak are not being made in a vacuum. The policies that are being floated around are already having substantial effects on markets. If you followed the bond market at all, you would know this.

Continue playing the party line, though:rudy:

The bond markets were continuing the same trajectory they were before election there was a slight bump in the timeline because of the trump victory a very small trump effect. I work for a major financial firm and this is what they had to say about the rate increase the dollar strengthening that these were things happening regardless of who won the presidency and only a small bump occurred because of what they believe trump will do with policy but nonetheless the trajectory was the same direction

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They changed the rates cuz of egg head Keynesians like Paul Krugman who complained about them not being revenue neutral the original rates helped everyone

My hope is the original rates come back cuz Keynesians are always wrong about tax cuts affecting revenue. You can find the chart on treasury.gov that regardless of any tax cuts the revenue line continued to go up

Hopefully more people continue to make the middle class and lower class single parent tax raises so we go back to his original proposal

so raising taxes on single parents while cutting taxes for millionaires is "revenue neutral"?

logic doesn't seem sound there

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so raising taxes on single parents while cutting taxes for millionaires is "revenue neutral"?

logic doesn't seem sound there

I already told you I don't care whether tax cuts are revenue neutral cuz I don't buy the shyt Keynesian concept. I also said I'm not a fan of the current rates either because middle and lower income taxpayers take a hit especially if your single. The cap gains rate changes are also hurting the same group... I'm wondering who exactly is setting this policy for him... Whoever it is needs to go

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The bond markets were continuing the same trajectory they were before election there was a slight bump in the timeline because of the trump victory a very small trump effect. I work for a major financial firm and this is what they had to say about the rate increase the dollar strengthening that these were things happening regardless of who won the presidency and only a small bump occurred because of what they believe trump will do with policy but nonetheless the trajectory was the same direction
Really? The 10Y spiking over 50 bps in 3 weeks was the trajectory we were on before the election? Nothing to do with higher inflation expectations and widening deficits being priced in? I'm not talking about Fed funds here, breh.

:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Im sure its coming, but ehy are n1ggaz posting RT videos :comeon:

You wouldn't have a problem if it was CNN?

All media is biased and this is an RT America program, so it's American hosts/journos doing it. They have decent programming and another perspective. Its why I watch it, CCTV, AJazeera, etc. I actually get better global news from state run media from all over the world than our trash mainstream media.

It's also amazing how the mainstream media is scared of competition when they control the majority of the worlds news, shape the opinions and set the narrative.
RT is just guerrilla warfare, its there to annoy the fukk out of them, to make sure they dont' rest.
The ultimate troll, i was skeptical at first, i thought it was futile trying to fight the near total brainwashing , but seeing the WaPo post articles and people like Nap knickers in a twist over this tiny yet effective news source gives me hope that people aren't completely brain dead and try to get the whole picture since if you only watch or consume one source, you're fukked.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You wouldn't have a problem if it was CNN?

All media is biased and this is an RT America program, so it's American hosts/journos doing it. They have decent programming and another perspective. Its why I watch it, CCTV, AJazeera, etc. I actually get better global news from state run media from all over the world than our trash mainstream media.

It's also amazing how the mainstream media is scared of competition when they control the majority of the worlds news, shape the opinions and set the narrative.
RT is just guerrilla warfare, its there to annoy the fukk out of them, to make sure they dont' rest.
The ultimate troll, i was skeptical at first, i thought it was futile trying to fight the near total brainwashing , but seeing the WaPo post articles and people like Nap knickers in a twist over this tiny yet effective news source gives me hope that people aren't completely brain dead and try to get the whole picture since if you only watch or consume one source, you're fukked.
N1gga please :stopitslime: