Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you got the beats from a woman :mjlol:

Well, she's a stronger woman in the world, she said no man can beat her so I was like :patrice: "That bytch must be a man". I put up a good fight but it seems they focused me to lose...thought it was a stage so that's why I asked y'all if you guys beat this stronger woman?

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Anyone know where to get the black leather jacket seen in this video?

I want one bad cant find any

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So...I need to say this and I'd like to hear y'all thoughts;

After falling in love with this open world andechanics and satisfying pace, I'll never be able to see open world games the same again.

I wanted to go back and fukk with Ghost Recon's Ghost Mode & Assassin's Creed Origins but I don't know if they are going to feel so inferior that It'll kill the immersion for me.

This game should seriously be game changing.

Thoughts?

It should be but I doubt it because other companies are so obsessed with rushing out games every year. Red dead redemption 2 been in development since the first one came out

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dutch had us going into a shootout through the entire town and all we got was 15 buck a piece...starting to feel like Huey on the boondocks when Gin and Rummy was robbing the store. "it was a bad plan, you plan this badly"

yeah, him not knowing he was getting played by the Italian dude was a sign he was slipping. shyt was plain as day that he never respected the squad, and was going to pull some fukk shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Glad I saved before the the major shyt because
I saved before Arthur gets sick so he's not coughing all the time. I also didn't realize that after you beat the main game you can't play as Arthur anymore, it switches to John until you start a new game. I get that Arthur is dead but RDR2 is his game, just like RDR1 is John's.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Im starting to look at my white Arabian horse sideways :stopitslime:

Robbed the side hustle at the back of the doctors shop and my getaway failed because of my horse

Bucked me off him twice because bullets were flying and wouldn't listen to my whistle commands :mjcry:

The robbery wasnt even worth it i ended killing over 10 lawmen and got a crazy bounty fee

Last edited:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Glad I saved before the the major shyt because
I saved before Arthur gets sick so he's not coughing all the time. I also didn't realize that after you beat the main game you can't play as Arthur anymore, it switches to John until you start a new game. I get that Arthur is dead but RDR2 is his game, just like RDR1 is John's.

Once that development happens I wasn’t as motivated to do all the side stuff cause dude looked like shyt. I felt terrible