Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
So...

How many times do you guys think you've run into a tree? Am I just goofy or does it seem like my horse has a magnet in its head that makes it attracted to trees?

Pretty sure your horse will automatically avoid them if you're not using the left thumbstick

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
This game have some funny moments.

The last mission of Mr. Margaret and finding the Lion had me :russ::laff::laff:

Arthur: It ain't no Lion in there. It's a dog. :smugdraper:

Arthur walk in and see a real Lion. :whoa:

:mjlol::dead:
My favorite recent mission was Mr Magnifico.

Chasing and trying to lasso a midget magic man in the forest was hilarious to me :bryan:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally beat it.

I do feel the epilogue kind of takes away from the whole thing. we spend 50-60 hours with Arthur only to play as John again, when we've already done that. Still a great game, but I have mixed feelings about the epilogue

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Finally beat it.

I do feel the epilogue kind of takes away from the whole thing. we spend 50-60 hours with Arthur only to play as John again, when we've already done that. Still a great game, but I have mixed feelings about the epilogue
I get why they did it because it sets up RDR1 perfectly, but I get feeling that they weren't expecting Arthur to become so beloved so quickly.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I get why they did it because it sets up RDR1 perfectly, but I get feeling that they weren't expecting Arthur to become so beloved so quickly.
How could he not be after 60 hours?

I agree with someone else who said it would have been better as dlc