Reddit poster goes from $50k to $11 million off Gamespot stock( now $48 mil)

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'm in spite mode now. Not selling at my position because I'm pissed at these crooks.
tenor.gif
HOLD BROTHER WE WILL WIN THIS WAR

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
opzucppb15e61.png

The Legend is still in. Two possible endings for DeepfukkingValue: billionaire or the old money crooks will assassinate him for so much bullying.

I would've taken at least 25% yesterday, thats $12 mil lol

This the dude that accidently caused a revolution

38603628-0-image-a-24_1611861950854.jpg

• Roaring Kitty has been posting videos for several months analyzing options trading of GameStop and proposing that the stock was ripe for a short squeeze
  • Gill is a financial adviser living in a modest three-bedroom home and has referred to himself online as 'Mr. Wizard'
  • He graduated in 2009 from Stonehill College, a Catholic liberal arts institution in MA with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting
  • On Wednesday, as the stock price soared, Gill posted a screenshot which showed how his initial $745,991 investment was worth $47,973,298 million
  • Gill has a company, Roaring Kitty LLC, named after his YouTube channel, which describe the firm's purpose as providing 'investment advisory services'
  • On Thursday GameStop shares plunged 50% after trading app Robinhood restricted purchases
YouTuber who drove up Gamestop price via Reddit is Boston dad | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
As an “old head” This is why I’ve and will always have love for Millenials/GenZ because y’all

Do. Not. Give. A. fukk.

about established norms and shyt.

This is one of those moments of that.

Muthafukkas really gathered on a message board and have Wall Street moving goal posts every which direction right now

Agreed!