Reddit User Says There Was A Talent Only Meeting Backstage Today At RAW

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Apparently there was a talent only meeting this afternoon according to the former backstage worker that's been leaking info for a while.

He said the meeting was about NXT topping the show and how some people are protesting that Triple H should take over. I know it's worth a grain of salt but :whoo: if any of it is true.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2pdz76/talent_only_meeting_held_at_raw/

Coming out of the PPV last night, I've been told many in the company are not happy with the end result. While many knew it would be tough to top the NXT show, there were people who thought it could be pulled off.

There have been rumblings that some talent knew they couldn't top NXT so in a silent protest in favor of Triple H, some superstars were described "mailing in" their matches last night. Many are in favor of Triple H and what he has done with the NXT product and feel it is time for Triple H to take the lead on the main roster.

John Cena held a talent meeting about an hour ago which was described to me as forceful yet calm in his approach. Cena stressed that a silent protest is not what the roster needs. Instead, they need to go out there and start stepping it up every night for their point to be proven.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's time to SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT..

Triple-H.gif

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
NXT needs to be distanced from the shyt Main Roster as much as possible...to a point where guys like Hideo, Finn, Neville, Kevin Owens and Zayn all need to stay as NXT exclusives for a long long time. Start pulling up the lesser known established like Ascension and Tyler. Then on Raw if they want that NXT show quality start pushing their work horses. Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, Harper and Rusev could all be pushed and be able to put on stellar matches. Its time guys like Show and Kane start stepping back. I'd love evil Kane coming back as an authority figure and Big Show showing up less and less makes him more of threat.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
NXT needs to be distanced from the shyt Main Roster as much as possible...to a point where guys like Hideo, Finn, Neville, Kevin Owens and Zayn all need to stay as NXT exclusives for a long long time. Start pulling up the lesser known established like Ascension and Tyler. Then on Raw if they want that NXT show quality start pushing their work horses. Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, Harper and Rusev could all be pushed and be able to put on stellar matches. Its time guys like Show and Kane start stepping back. I'd love evil Kane coming back as an authority figure and Big Show showing up less and less makes him more of threat.

I agree. After Takeover I sat down and thought NXT is what ECW on Syfy should've been long term in terms of atmosphere. It should've been different from WWE in every sense not taped before Smackdown.

Thankfully Triple H has a wrestling mind and is family so he won't have to clash with management as much.