Reddit User Says There Was A Talent Only Meeting Backstage Today At RAW

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yea since the Invasion and Nexus thing angles were instant classics. :scust: :camby:

I think a NXT/Main roster angle could work but they would have to present it like a New Blood V Millionaire Club or Marvel Civil war story arch with The Authority aligning with NXT/Newer guys and the Old Guard aligning with Vince. But we all know it will never happen or be presented like it should until Vince is on his way out or out of power.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reverse-Hogan

GVavWj0.jpg
Cesaro in the back searching for that brass ring :wow:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
More HHH praising even though he's in gorilla next to Vince every Monday night.

Read the underlined below:

That's why it's funny to me when even after all Trips has done since coming into power (like NXT and the performance center), people still blame him for the shyt that goes on on the main roster. I heard Vince actually listens to Dunn more that Trips and there's a real power struggle between the two. That's one of the main reasons why some NXT callups don't transition well. If Dunn aint feeling them, he gets in Vince's ear and they get the bushes quick.

Good point that got confirmed on WWE TV multiple times:

Now that NXT is very accessible due to the WWE Network, more of the WWE Universe are watching NXT and these NXT PPV style specials and are taking notice to these dudes who only previously the IWC mainly knew due to the indies (I have friends who also watch wrestling but aren't IWC that love watching Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, etc).

The excellent performances from everyone in NXT have also gotten those aforementioned eyes from the WWE Universe finally noticing the subpar product from the main roster (which Kevin Dunn has a major hand in) and he and Vince are getting heat for it as where HHH is being showered in praised by those in the WWE Universe who watch NXT stuff on the WWE Network and wonder why the main roster isn't as good as NXT. Dunn proceeds to go out of his way to make HHH's NXT stars look bad when they get called up which leads to the fighting with HHH.

Now those on the main roster are slowly starting to back HHH taking the keys to the kingdom and Dunn is trying to stall that by any means cause he knows HHH and Stephanie despise him and will be finally axing him as one of their first orders of business under power. Dunn knows his days in WWE are numbered

Nothing but the truth.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
There have been rumblings that some talent knew they couldn't top NXT so in a silent protest in favor of Triple H, some superstars were described "mailing in" their matches last night. Many are in favor of Triple H and what he has done with the NXT product and feel it is time for Triple H to take the lead on the main roster.

:patrice:

Sell....

I doubt that...if anything they would want to outdo NXT.

It's obvious to me that RAW suffers from vince trying to appeal to ...I actually don't know who the fukk he is appealing to..RAW is like a damn variety show.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Thing is, that call up is what these guys live and work for.
Similar to the D League in the NBA.
Better for the hardcore wrestling fan to have the NXT brand and it's stars left to their devices away from Vince, but these guys want that shot.
But..what Nxt call up has succeeded long term on the roster?
The only ones of the top I can recall are The Shield.
Even then, after only a few months, Vince & Dunn were ready to feed them to Cena who was in the background salivating at the mouth.
They screwed up Paige's booking by trying to sell her as a sympathetic babyface when she was more Victoria than she ever was Trish.
She had a dope looking submission that was perfect for a heel run.
I never believed in Bo plus he's injured so meh.
The Wyatts had a spark when they started, but they suffered the fate The Shield petitioned to avoid and had to be taken off of television, semi repackaged and disbanded to restore an ounce of credibility.
I dunno. I'd definitely want that call up for the potential cash and exposal, but I don't think they know how nor care about making them look good.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hunter can mix in some high-production costing movie type scenes into his NXT show structure, he's got a homerun and to do that with Raw would be a gamechanger. McMahon's interview with Austin really outed him for the clueless out-of-touch wrestling hater we all knew he was. Listen to HHH talk with Jericho on his podcast and you'll know Hunter has the game at heart. He wants to improve the product, but why goad Vince into arguments now when you're time will come if you sit and be patient? Hunter is riding out the storm and when he gets the chance, Raw finna be must watch television again.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, that call up is what these guys live and work for.
Similar to the D League in the NBA.
Better for the hardcore wrestling fan to have the NXT brand and it's stars left to their devices away from Vince, but these guys want that shot.
But..what Nxt call up has succeeded long term on the roster?
The only ones of the top I can recall are The Shield.
Even then, after only a few months, Vince & Dunn were ready to feed them to Cena who was in the background salivating at the mouth.
They screwed up Paige's booking by trying to sell her as a sympathetic babyface when she was more Victoria than she ever was Trish.
She had a dope looking submission that was perfect for a heel run.
I never believed in Bo plus he's injured so meh.
The Wyatts had a spark when they started, but they suffered the fate The Shield petitioned to avoid and had to be taken off of television, semi repackaged and disbanded to restore an ounce of credibility.
I dunno. I'd definitely want that call up for the potential cash and exposal, but I don't think they know how nor care about making them look good.

Yeah you can tell there is some kind of struggle going on. It is the only way to describe the push/de-push of a lot of the new talent.

Only way Dunn steps down is if the wrestlers walk out and demand it. Don't think any of these guys have the nuts to do that or they would have waked out already like ADR and Punk