Reggie's girlfriend is white/mestiza

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Your post is disgusting.
The one drip rule makes perfect sense in the American context

What you posted is anti black American
Considering the total black American population has 28% European ancestry.
Denying blackness of the typical native black American because of some non African ancestry should not be tolerated on this site at ALL.
If someone has is 25% black and 75% Asian what race are they to you?
If someone is 50% black and 50% white what race are they to you?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant accept everyone as being black... its not helpful.

Too many people try to take advantage of the inclusiveness of black people, and i mean worldwide not just in America

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
They created the construct to begin with. It didn’t even come from us so they can pretty much make up the rules as they go
no the fukk they didnt. Black people always knew they were black and not white. Crackers only came up with the english "word" not the construct.
Learn history before speaking nonsense like this. Let me guess, you're American? :martin:

If you were african and actually understood one of the native languages in some contries you would realise that the word "black" has always been a thing in those languages. But this is the coli so if Americans dont know about something, then it means it probably doesnt exist :francis:

Prynce

Daps
They created the construct to begin with. It didn’t even come from us so they can pretty much make up the rules as they go
The concept of black people has always existed. White people created the construct that dark people from Africa are inferior.

even though that was never the case before 1492
Black people and white people have always coexisted in the past

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

WBBe.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no the fukk they didnt. Black people always knew they were black and not white. Crackers only came up with the english "word" not the construct.
Learn history before speaking nonsense like this. Let me guess, you're American? :martin:

If you were african and actually understood one of the native languages in some contries you would realise that the word "black" has always been a thing in those languages. But this is the coli so if Americans dont know about something, then it means it probably doesnt exist :francis:

Not the word black... but obviously black as a racial construct. It should be implied, but I forget what I’m dealing with on the coli..... :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The concept of black people has always existed. White people created the construct that dark people from Africa are inferior.

even though that was never the case before 1492
Black people and white people have always coexisted in the past

Concept of black people in what regard and by whom?