Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying :jbhmm:

“I’m in Manhattan like I’m Woody Allen/
Jewish, Puerto Rican with a little bit Italian”
:blessed:

I haven’t seen one instance of her misrepresenting who she was. I literally think this started from a scorn Ariana Grande fan mad about her calling her out about the 7 rings shyt

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Tell your pops a man on the coli said he need to slap fire out of you...

Watch what happen when you tell him.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Never liked her music and her hating on Ariana who I’m not a fan of but clearly makes better music, but this is strange.

The internet lies with such complexity. I know puerto ricans and dominicans who are the same shade as nokia, but have nappy hair.

The experience of being black in the Americas is intuitive if you’re in it.

Puerto Rican’s with them strong ass faces on the women are black. Most of them are black. More and more I’m unwilling to separate someone’s physical vibe from their culture.

I look at my ppl in the Americas in a biblical sense, so the experience of those without a nation matters to me, not skin color.

AOC and Candice Owens are the same people to me.

Skin color doesn’t determine your ability to sell out or use our ppl’s plight for your own personal gain.

African-American, Brazilian, Caribbean, all have this nationless experience. Anyone who doesn’t know their roots is easy to take advantage of.

This thread using her skin color to determine her blackness is cringy. I have ppl in my own family her skin tone who don’t like being black, straight up.

I put ppl like that and overcompensating ppl like Nokia in the same boat. How Styles P sed it? They don’t got honor, respect, or customs.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Your post is disgusting.
The one drop rule makes perfect sense in the American context

What you posted is anti black American
Considering the total black American population has 28% European ancestry.
Denying blackness of the typical native black American because of some non African ancestry should not be tolerated on this site at ALL.

You can see that in 1958, 1968 1978 but you can’t see that these days. Most of these children or kids with white mother is being raised in mostly white environments. Before the 1990s it was the exact opposite. These children are incarcerated in a white environment so they don’t feel or act or even have any emotional or cultural attachments to the black community.