Regular balding out of shape coli breh living with 2 big booty women in DR…nsf for passport bro haters

Daps
Reppin
St louis
flex with paid for p*ssy pudgy breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Here's what I don't understand... how does the sex work? She's not attracted to dude and he's just paying her for sex. Serious question.

She's not gonna get wet right? How they fukkin?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
That second ho was busted :picard: nikkas really out here tricking on ugly me no black papi bytches?

Literally two BLACK women in the clip.

Tf you on bro... There are in Sousa a place where the majority of the residents there are black.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
shyts sad. This lame thinks it’s cool that’s he has dirt poor hookers. Baby girl said she prefers taking cold showers, when have you ever heard a woman say some shyt like that, she’s used to washing her box in the goddamn creek:to: and at the beginning she said she was late because she was inconvenienced, meaning she was turning another trick
There really isn't hot hot water like in the states breh

And that's NORMAL out there.

AMERICA got you fukked up cuz

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
There really isn't hot hot water like in the states breh

And that's NORMAL out there.

AMERICA got you fukked up cuz
A sign of the developed world is access to hot water pretty much anywhere on earth. It is true lots of people don’t have hot water, like over 2 billion ,but their areas are usually impoverished like where this woman is from, hence the reason she’s being a hooker for this lame ass nikka who thinks he’s stunting. I don’t respect preying on the downtrodden, and if some one is, understand what is and not think it’s you and not our American dollars .

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
A sign of the developed world is access to hot water pretty much anywhere on earth. It is true lots of people don’t have hot water, like over 2 billion ,but their areas are usually impoverished like where this woman is from, hence the reason she’s being a hooker for this lame ass nikka who thinks he’s stunting. I don’t respect preying on the downtrodden, and if some one is, understand what is and not think it’s you and not our American dollars .

Well in the Dominican real hot water is not as common as one would think. Also it's a tropical country.

They also know he's lame. I could pull up to his place with flip flops and a wife beater and fukk them without paying them shyt. 20/day is about 1000 Dominican pesos ain't shyt to us but to them it's solid to make and not need to do nothing but pamper a lame for a day.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Well in the Dominican real hot water is not as common as one would think. Also it's a tropical country.

They also know he's lame. I could pull up to his place with flip flops and a wife beater and fukk them without paying them shyt. 20/day is about 1000 Dominican pesos ain't shyt to us but to them it's solid to make and not need to do nothing but pamper a lame for a day.

What gets me is how these brothers will get on YouTube talking about how the women there are more compliant and willing to cater to them completely ignoring the fact that they are paying for these services. The real truth behind passport bros fleeing to poverty stricken nations is the barrier of entry is below sea level.

:francis:

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
let him get some p*ssy and let the girls make their money,:yeshrug:

the only issue i have with it is recording it or acting like its some type of achievement especially these ugly booger bears. :scust:
Hes recording it because his page is monetized the more views he gets the more money he makes

Daps
He a loser. Flying thousands of miles away to sleep with a 6 is nothing to brag about it.

But when u look at how socially awkward and lame he is, these girls are probably his ceiling.

Them 2 joints are dime a dozen in NYC
🧢🧢🧢🧢

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
What gets me is how these brothers will get on YouTube talking about how the women there are more compliant and willing to cater to them completely ignoring the fact that they are paying for these services. The real truth behind passport bros fleeing to poverty stricken nations is the barrier of entry is below sea level.

:francis:

They have to know that's the reason.

In all honesty they can get better treatment and better looking women if they go to the hood and just enjoy the atmosphere/ppl there.

You'll get that treatment and then some. Also you would have a place to visit and they'll treat you like family of you ever chose to go back.