Regular balding out of shape coli breh living with 2 big booty women in DR…nsf for passport bro haters

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Well in the Dominican real hot water is not as common as one would think. Also it's a tropical country.

They also know he's lame. I could pull up to his place with flip flops and a wife beater and fukk them without paying them shyt. 20/day is about 1000 Dominican pesos ain't shyt to us but to them it's solid to make and not need to do nothing but pamper a lame for a day.
No you cant. They are there to get paid. They not sleeping with anyone and leave empty-handed. The worst thing you can do is think you're going to g down there and fukk for free. You might end up chopped up in a ditch somewhere

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lol copy.... Stay in your bubble.

The irony
:mjlol:

501d2f9d-9177-4eb6-947b-fdc3e6fed8c4_1140x641.jpg

Stay in denial about your country’s problems

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
In denial?

Pull up with me out there....

You'll be shocked by you American way of thinking.

What are you talking about? You gonna sit here and say a sizeable segment of Dominicans don’t consider themselves black? That they aren’t currently running Haitians out the country and displaying other anti black actions?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
No you cant. They are there to get paid. They not sleeping with anyone and leave empty-handed. The worst thing you can do is think you're going to g down there and fukk for free. You might end up chopped up in a ditch somewhere

Yes the fukk you can. Sosua is full of prostitute. If you flossing and not trying to pay then yes

But Pull up the to capital or to a modest hood and just have a fukkin good time and you fukkin without directly paying for it like dude in the op was doing.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
What are you talking about? You gonna sit here and say a sizeable segment of Dominicans don’t consider themselves black? That they aren’t currently running Haitians out the country and displaying other anti black actions?

Did that happen? Yes to a degree..

THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS PREDOMINANTLY BLACK

NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN BLACK
BUT CARRIBEAN BLACK

YOUR VIEW OF Dr is that of a white man.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is so lame and downright sad that one has to resort to traveling several thousand miles all for this nonsense

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

BUT CARRIBEAN BLACK

YOUR VIEW OF Dr is that of a white man.

What are you babbling about? They don’t consider themselves black period. Ethnic/cultural background is irrelvant

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
My homie told me about DR said he smashed 8 girls raw during his week visit for $150 total even had 2 spend the night and cook breakfast the following morning. He said for $20 these women in DR will treat you like a king and spend the night with you.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
What are you babbling about? They don’t consider themselves black period. Ethnic/cultural background is irrelvant

Stop watching TV bruh

The fukk they do.

Ethnic/culture is not irrelevant?

How the fukk can you be black and say that shyt.

Bruh have you ever been to the carribean? ANY PART

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

BUT CARRIBEAN BLACK
Stop watching TV bruh
The fukk they do.

Ethnic/culture is not irrelevant?

How the fukk can you be black and say that shyt.

Bruh have you ever been to the carribean? ANY PART

Why you keep mentioning the carribean for? We are talking about the DR. I’m not gonna keep breaking this down for a dude in denial. Have a good night

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Why you keep mentioning the carribean for? We are talking about the DR. I’m not gonna keep breaking this down for a dude in denial. Have a good night
Where the fukk is dr located?
In Switzerland?

Can't tell me what I lived

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
My homie told me about DR said he smashed 8 girls raw during his week visit for $150 total even had 2 spend the night and cook breakfast the following morning. He said for $20 these women in DR will treat you like a king and spend the night with you.
Raw?

:scust: